Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy (21068 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by Taiwx(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Still neva reach fpundecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by baslone: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2018
Boyooosa:
Savage just make this one popular now, hope she's paid sha....

Ironically, it used to be the other way round.

He was Tiwa and Mavin’s social media influencer.

Tiwa and her team used to pay him to make them popular. �

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by 2odd(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2018
martineverest:
it's takes an average American singer a year or more to release an album,it took olamide less than two weeks to compose and release his latest album

from my own point of view ,that album was below par, it was monotonous and bland , like all Nigerian artists albums, empty noise makin

look at Kendrick Lamar's DAMN, content , Ed Sheeran ÷ content, Bruno Mars content
Their songs touch basic societal problems , it's work of art, a mixture of all those literature terms , satire n the likes , there's a popular saying that all RAPPERS are poets ...
bizzleo is right on point,
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by Princessfa(f): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Artists work very hard though here
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by martineverest(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2018
baslone:

2pac’s 7 day theory album went 4 times plat.

It was recorded, completed and packaged in just a week.
was the lyrics composed in a week?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by bishopmart(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2018
It takes big Shaq 5 minutes to make a hit track
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by BaeMercy(f): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Who is this old man? if you're not lazy musically how many grammys have you won? attention seeker
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2018
tiwa just spelt shows as shoes
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by zinaunreal(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2018
FvckShiT:
-Teebillz fuçked her so much cry .So Fůcking pretty
first to comment. Not one like coz of your useless childish comment

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by baslone: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2018
martineverest:
was the lyrics composed in a week?

Less than. . . .

In the documentary “The Art Of Rap”, Dr Dre says Tupac composes his lyrics in the studio while the beat is being made and on every beat he listens to and falls for. He was virtually living in the studio, Reason he has a lot of unrealeased materials after his death.

Jay-Z and Timbaland did the same for “dirt off my shoulder” off the black album. The video is on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by geosuzzy(f): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Tiwa has some valid points but I think she should have run this through a spell checker and edited for punctuation errors before putting it out there...
Another noise maker.....where is your own valid points now or perhaps punctuations? Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by FUCKU: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
FvckShiT:
-Teebillz fuçked her so much cry .So Fůcking pretty
As a man if all you think about is Sex, Women, drinks and smoke, you're so doomed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
geosuzzy:
Another noise maker.....where is your own valid points now or perhaps punctuations? Idiot

Another product of the failed educational system. Are you worthy of my time and attention ? No.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by LZAA: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Scatterscatter:
Madam, you people are lazy jor!

We only listen to all these your "robo ske ske robo ske ske" and "skiborobo skibo, skiborobor skibor" jargons cos you people forced it down our throat!

Improve on your act and watch yourselves get invite to perform at the Grammy
thank u bruv
ppl think the lazy bit is dat d artistes are not hardworking
the PR guy simply said d truth
kendrick lamar just won 5 grammys by staying true to the basics of rap and jayz got nominated for doing the same
whereas all d trap rappers did not win ONE grammy
naija artistes need to invest in dia craft and dy need investment cuz music costs money
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by geosuzzy(f): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Another product of the failed educational system. Are you worthy of my time and attention ? No.
ohhhh sorry wole soyinka....From ur initial comment, its crystal clear u are nothing but a big FOOL.... we knw idiots like u,always quick to jump on threads to dish out ur grammatical jargons, empty barrel they say..... angry angry its free WiFi over there I guess?? Go play some where am busy for now! Orphan generation!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by danthamccoy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
You guys are lazy , and have no idea of music, 80% of you have no idea ,what b flat is not to talk of C major, your idea of music is only hiphop , computer generated beats, and drug induced dancesteps.
Unfortunately since the society only appreciates junk, they will worship you guys.
Irrelevant. Most major artistes in the International scene cannot read music either and that doesn't belittle them one bit. You think Jay Z, Cardi B, Rihanna etc know what C major is? No they don't. They cannot all fit into one or two genres of music.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by kernel504(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Who's that man, seriously...I've not heard that name.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by Shaballantin(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Scatterscatter:

We only listen to all these your "robo ske ske robo ske ske" and "skiborobo skibo, skiborobor skibor" jargons cos you people forced it down our throat!

yeah u ryt mahnn,, d music is so wack Dis days, I hope de follow d likes of Jessy jagz, Tay iwar, patorankin, Timi dakolo, banky w,, tuface and naija music will be what it should...
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by Boyooosa(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
baslone:

Ironically, it used to be the other way round.

He was Tiwa and Mavin’s social media influencer.

Tiwa and her team used to pay him to make them popular. �
Apart from you, that claims to know him, how many Nigerians can storm on that name anywhere and recognise him? That being mentioned, let me assure you that for the mere fact that Tiwa mentioned his name, I challenge you to ask google how many people have searched or check info about him.
I dey tell u something, u no wan hear...
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by dahunsy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

shrrrrap u are the product of afailed parental training,not only educationally have u failed u lack decorum, what's the subject here ? What rubbish are u spiting out? Imbeciles like u come online just open ur diahorea invested stomach and spit out rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by baslone: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Boyooosa:

Apart from you, that claims to know him, how many Nigerians can storm on that name anywhere and recognise him? That being mentioned, let me assure you that for the mere fact that Tiwa mentioned his name, I challenge you to ask google how many people have searched or check info about him.
I dey tell u something, u no wan hear...

Tiwa mentioning his name a big deal?

Wetin Olamide wey come use his name in his “Who u epp”, still feature am for the video go com do?

Those who need his services know him- Tiwa would not bless him with an epistle reply neither will the news hit the front page if he was a nobody.

Boiz are not smiling

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by ebyfamee: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Scatterscatter:

As opposed to listening to Cardi b's d**k and p**sy right? If you really want to compare Naija lyrics with that of international superstars, I don't think Cardi b 's lyrics should be your basis of comparison.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slams Bizzleo For Calling Nigerian Artist Lazy by DavictimIsDope(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
You guys are lazy , and have no idea of music, 80% of you have no idea ,what b flat is not to talk of C major, your idea of music is only hiphop , computer generated beats, and drug induced dancesteps.
Unfortunately since the society only appreciates junk, they will worship you guys.

knowing the theoretical aspect is usually not music.. the more reason a mechanic apprentice is usually better than someone who studied it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Shares New Photos At The Gym / Queen Of Aso World 2015 And Team Visit The Abuja Bomb Blast Victims (photos) / Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.