Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please Contact Us For Music , Free Beat Promo , Advert etc @ Favoritemusik.com - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Please Contact Us For Music , Free Beat Promo , Advert etc @ Favoritemusik.com (714 Views)

[free Beat] Don Dizy – Afro Beat New Age 2020 (instrumental) / Free Beat Davido Fia Type / Download Free Beat By The Delord Beat: Endeetone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Contact Us For Music , Free Beat Promo , Advert etc @ Favoritemusik.com by wisdomwizzio(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
FAVORITEMUSIK.
What We Can Do For You
We promote your music accros the globe using our blog (favoritemusik.com)and also our social media pages.
We create and manage facebook page, twitter & instagram for artist.
We create youtube account/channel for artist.
Get you more social media followers and likes.
We promote your songs on top Nigeria entertainment websites like , notjustok.com e.t.c
We shoot and direct music videos.
We design album cover.
we are here to manage the media for you.
CONTACT US
PHONE: 09036653712
WHATSAPP: 09036653712
EMAIL: EFIZUGBOHW@GMAIL.COM

Re: Please Contact Us For Music , Free Beat Promo , Advert etc @ Favoritemusik.com by Franzee(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
I must tell you all the journey is not easy and to every upcoming artiste out there i just hope you listen and read every bit of this article.

*Music Promotion i wanna lay emphasis on this before i leave many people are scamming upcoming all in the name of music promotion. I have browse and made research and have seen many music promotion companies that are not genuine just as Naijartiste, GidiPromo and so on. I would not advice you to promote your song on these companies just to a matter of fact that they are not competent for your track promotion. They are after your money once you pay that's the end . Just like i said i found a competent music promotion company unlike the rest after your cash/money.
Its 4Box Media Management .Why i say they are competent is

1) Free Music Promotion
2)They accept any budget for music promotion for as low as 5k
3)They listen to your music and also give you a Fan base
4) They submit you report of how many downloads,Video of your music played in club & Radio Stations play
5) They do the negotiations with different top bloggers and DJ
Visit their website www.4BoxMedia.com
Thank you Nairalanders ,
Don't give up on your dreams at time the going gets tough
follow me on Instagram for more tips @Alli zee

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Cd's. / 12k A Track @ Phat Wall Studios / Secure Your Content From Piracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.