Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled: Life Is Too Short To Be Unhappy - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled: Life Is Too Short To Be Unhappy (932 Views)

My Cartoon Sketch Titled : Life Of Nigerian Students!! / My Biro Sketch Titled : Life Challenges (fear) / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled: Life Is Too Short To Be Unhappy by Riqueleme(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Good morning ladies and gentlemen
I present to you my sketch
Titled :Life is too short to be unhappy
Sometimes, I do ask myself that,is there any changes in this world? Is life worth living? Should I blast myself? Well cos of the wickedness of we people. Life also thought me different lessons. We should learn to see our friends as our family instead of addressing them as a distant strangers. That is how it supposed to be.we should stop hiding under religion and politics for flimsy excuses. To me,things will never be the same. So why worrying yourself? Friends stand up on your feet this morning and feel good,cos this kids you are seeing here now as nothing but just a smile on there faces.
Either you are from Africa,America or any part of the world,I put it to you that life is too short to be sad.so enjoy it while you are still alive.May God help us all!!!
Glory to JAH!!!!!
From the stable of Riquelme Art Studio
#ballpoint_pen #red_Biro #drawing #sketch #african_child #doodle

Re: My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled: Life Is Too Short To Be Unhappy by yanjutomi(m): 5:54am On Jan 31, 2018
wow dis beautiful.....more knuckle to ur Hustle
Re: My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled: Life Is Too Short To Be Unhappy by Riqueleme(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2018
yanjutomi:
wow dis beautiful.....more knuckle to ur Hustle
Sure bro
Thanks...
Just want to preach my mind to the world...

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With NIKON CAMERA / Whatsapp Group For Aspiring Illustrators / Are Your Videos On Youtube? Youtube Set To Hit Hard On Conspiracy Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.