Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Life Challenges (fear) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Life Challenges (fear) (992 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Life Challenges (fear) by Riqueleme(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED : LIFE CHALLENGES...(FEAR)
If you compared your troubles, or challenges, with those of others, you would surely find that there are those whose troubles make yours look like minor inconveniences.
Understand that it is ok to be scared or uncertain, however right beyond those barriers ultimately lies your dreams.
Part of the challenge that comes with striving for success is how the journey comes with its own fair share of failures and disappointments.
Focused will is incredible. If you have a dream and you don't give up no matter what obstacles come up, then life's problems will fall away and you will get what you want. It happens. It works.
Culturally, our view of adversity is pretty narrow, and most of us would go out of our way to avoid it. But, to be based on my anecdotal evidence and my research, a life without challenges is not only a life not worth living but also a life devoid of meaning.
Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
A life filled with vicissitudes, uncertainty and hard lessons provides us with skills to better approach new challenges that come along.
A comfort zone is the most dangerous area anyone can stay in. It is a place of no growth and no challenges.
Remember all the challenges that you have overcome in the past and take pride in your success. You are a fighter and you know it. This will give you more faith that you can handle whatever is yet to come.
People do not only talk about successes, they talk about people who overcame their challenges or disabilities. Others are inspired when you are able to overcome your challenges.
Part of the challenge that comes with striving for success is how the entire journey comes with its own fair share of failures and disappointments.
#ballpoint_pen #life_challenges #life #human_race #art_work #biro_doodle #depict #worries #reminisce

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Life Challenges (fear) by youngest85(m): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Are you Barnabas
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Life Challenges (fear) by Riqueleme(m): 5:51am On Jun 20, 2018
youngest85:
Are you Barnabas
Lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

Which Laptop Model Is Best For Graphic Design Work / Canon 50mm Lens SOLD / Post Your Independence Day Designs Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.