Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ahmed Musa Returns To CSKA Moscow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahmed Musa Returns To CSKA Moscow (511 Views)

Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia / PHOTOS: Caroline Danjuma Returns To Acting / Tagbo: Davido Has Been Cleared By Police As He Returns To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Returns To CSKA Moscow by 1Ebisco: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Nigerian winger Ahmed Musa has left Leicester city back to Russian side CSKA Moscow on loan till the end of the season.

The Russian league is currently on a winter break but he will be eligible to play in the Europa league match against Red Star Belgrade in Serbia.

Musa join Leicester city in 2016 for a fee of £16m from CSKA Moscow. He enjoined a first season in England where he 6 goals in 33 appearance for the former league winners.

He has made only one senior appearance this season with Gray, Albrighton above him in the pecking other at the club.

“I am very happy and proud to be back. This is really my home, champion team that fights for top awards and occupies higher places. I am back to red-blue family,” he wrote.

Cska Moscow sits in the number five position in the league.

The move is to help him play regular football so as to be among the squad to represent Nigeria in Russia.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/ahmed-musa-returns-to-cska-moscow.html

Re: Ahmed Musa Returns To CSKA Moscow by Papanwamaikpe: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2018
This guy's career died since he got married to that witch from Akwa ibom state. I wish him quick recovery
Re: Ahmed Musa Returns To CSKA Moscow by GentleMoney: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Baddo Shows Off His New Hairdo – Hit Or Miss?(photos) / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Goes Into Music / Wizkid Dressed Like A Hardened Criminal Todavido’s 30 Billion Concertin UK (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.