Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Goes Into Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Goes Into Music (514 Views)

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Goes Naked "Video" / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Goes Into Music by boluwatife22: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2018
The latest actress to go into music is Uche Ogbodo. And Uche is so ready to slug it out with female music acts! First, she already got the body right (see full pic below)and she's doing everything with her producers to get the voice right too. Uche spent last night in the studio returning home early this morning. She says she really can't wait for her fans to listen to her song, and we must say we can't wait too. Oh yea? Song? hehehe we are waiting! The only person we actually wished continued with her music career was Genevieve Nnaji but she shied away. How many people still remembers,

'Make you commot for my face before I give you my fist (2x)
Go Away (4x)
Just move, move, move, before I give you my fist
I say move, move, move before I give you my fist'

Continue here; http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2018/02/nollywood-actress-uche-ogbodo-goes-into.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Goes Into Music by GloriaNinja(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
undecided HER FOREHEAD IN THAT PICTURE IS BIGGER THAN HER MOVIE CAREER, SOMETIMES WEAVE CAN MAKE FEMALES LOOK LIKE WITCH, BEING NATURAL IS BETTER

(1) (Reply)

African Wresting Championship In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Hosted Big Stars / ‘meet My Baby Girl’: Ciara Shares First Photos Of Daughter Sienna Through Hubby’ / Justin Bieber Wants To Propose To Selena ‘right Now’ Is Her Mom’s Opinion Stoppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.