Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Autologic offering world -class auto training - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Autologic offering world -class auto training (6165 Views)

My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / My Bad Experience With Autologic / Autologic, One Of The Best Auto Technicians Nigeria Has Ever Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
You can send your resume with cover letter to
autologicng@gmail.com
Mail subject :Leader
Mail body: in few words justify the reason to be the "chosen one"
]
Application closes 24th of October 2019
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by dhemmyhardy(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Great Opportunity. Thank you for this

What are the course module?

regard
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Opportunity for training/ internship has opened in our Yaba workshop .
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by babyboy4every1: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Autologic sir. I am 35 years old and very fast in learning. What will it cost me to learn from you sir. how long will it take if I would only be chanced on weekends alone.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
babyboy4every1:
Autologic sir. I am 35 years old and very fast in learning. What will it cost me to learn from you sir. how long will it take if I would only be chanced on weekends alone.
Let discuss @ 08061166316
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Thank God for the success of our program .so far we have been able to discover and train more talents that have sucessfully kick- started their career in their own workshop also we have been able to replicate auto gurus that provide top- notch consultancy services to SMA and multinationals ,we are proud to be churning out professionals leaders not mere technicians cool . And i am yet to see a much more higher calling to discovering talent , giving them chance and nurture them to grow . As our focus is more about you than us
And we are now motivated more than before to search , discover and trained more untapped potentials that will take this professions to the next level.
Part of our core vision in " the autogeeks autocare aka autologic" is to grow more auto -giants that will bring about much needed disruption and change the narrative of this industry .
Application has now opened for fresh intake for first quarter of 2021 ,you can indicate your interest by sending your application to this email : autologicng@gmail.com , subject of the mail "Leader "
Note that there will be entrance assessment for all fresh intake .
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2021
Send in your application ,we are searching for talents to train and nurture
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by dicksonadams(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
if I work Monday to Friday can I do part time
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
dicksonadams:
if I work Monday to Friday can I do part time
we prefer full time cos of the huge bulk of workload involved and this training require serious concentration but u can as well apply if you can meet the required condition
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by dicksonadams(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
autologic:

we prefer full time cos of the huge bulk of workload involved and this training require serious concentration but u can as well apply if you can meet the required condition

Thanks boss
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by babyboy4every1: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
How much is it sir
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 4:11am On Feb 23, 2021
babyboy4every1:
How much is it sir
Like started earlier ,the fee will be discounted based on individual performance at our assessment test ,the real essence is to discover and groom talent which implies a very outstanding potential candidates can earn himself a full 100% scholarship if possible.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by autologic: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Talent hunt still ongoing .
Keep sending your application.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by webberman: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello Guys

Please who has @autologic number? Been trying to reach him, number I have is switched off.
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by webberman: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
autologic:
Talent hunt still ongoing .
Keep sending your application.

I have been trying your number sir. It's switched off. Please mail me your number
lanre_official@yahoo.com
Re: Autologic offering world -class auto training by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
webberman:

I have been trying your number sir. It's switched off. Please mail me your number
lanre_official@yahoo.com

Same here.. been trying his number and even went to the Gbagada address using google map but couldn’t locate it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renault’s EZ-GO Robot Taxi Is The Most Socially Responsible Concept In Geneva / Honest User Advice On Peugeot 307, Manual Or Auto Transmission / Acura MDX And Premium Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.