Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures (41637 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day / Boko Haram Attacked Yobe School Because Military Has Chased Them Out Of Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2018
NIGERIAN ARMY CONSTRUCTS ROAD INTO HEARTLAND OF SAMBISA FOREST

In its determined efforts of making Sambisa forest a habitable and also training ground, the Nigerian Army is following up its ongoing clearance operations with road construction into main heartland of the forest and adjoining towns. Already, work has commenced in earnest along Gwoza-Yamteke-Bitta road, as well as the reconstruction of the road from Gwoza-Yamteke-Bitta-Tokumbere, leading into Sambisa forest:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159923489120026&id=547010025

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by softmind24: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by bonechamberlain(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2018
is it not madness and sinister motives that would make archaic persons move cows all over the country when grasses in sambisa is lying idle. angry

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by papoudaupolos: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2018
They should start allocation of land there to build a green town that ll be the centre of urban farming.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by kettykings: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Sambisa should be converted to a Ranch by the useless , Clueless and satanic APC Led Federal Goverment instead of the present cattle colony mentality

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
bonechamberlain:
is it not madness and sinister motives that would make archaic persons move cows all over the country when grasses in sambisa is lying idle. angry
APC is full of chronic land-grabbers

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by buhariguy(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari is working.
Buhari is the best

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Excess land for cow colonies just wasting;(

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by anibirelawal(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2018
For real?
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by DONADAMS(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2018
good work NA
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by otijah(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Ok. But Buhari is a Bastard

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by just2endowed: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2018
good
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by salbis(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Good work i must say. Meanwhile, government should try and make Sambisa forest a tourist site, so as to enhance her revenue generation.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Samusu(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Sambiza
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2018
You see

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Which kind Sambisa Forest get Electricity poles..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by BruncleZuma: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Please I don't want to see drama on Sahara or Channels oooo.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2018
DONADAMS:
good work NA
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by AZUH: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari Please go to H..Ell .... but hell fire go be fun oh ..... imagine , fela , atiku , obj ,GeJ , davido , wizkid , all the olosho for Africa go dey dere even my ex , I still want her back but can't afford anymore cos of Buhari ..... Omo I just dey over think .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by BAILMONEY: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2018
otijah:
Ok. But Buhari is a Bastard
I AGREE WITH YOU

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Zoehill(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2018
why is the cattle colony not established along this route?? enough land

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by shortgun(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2018
waste of southern resources

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by mayweather145: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Long time I see a meaningful initiative from this government. I must say I like this. Anyway i think they should hv moved all D Fulani herdsmen to that place BCS I heard it's very large.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Shawnnn01: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Read comment from the children of hate. I swear these yeasterners hate Nigeria with passion or how else can one explain the comments above ?

Was the clueless one able to construct roads into Sambisa or these children of perdition from the yeast do not know this will help the army in mobilizing efficiently to where troops are needed.

Do they not understand boko haram as been crippled to the extent it can not attack military formations or attack workers on the site of the construction? May God save us from enemy from independence within.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by money121(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Ok

Real Estate developer go be like.

Sabisa Estate grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by phreakabit(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Good job....
Now they can have a LARGE cattle colony there.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Skepticus: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Building roads to be used by BH militants, perhaps? undecided

#Cynical

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2018
salbis:
Good work i must say. Meanwhile, government should try and make Sambisa forest a tourist site, so as to enhance her revenue generation.

a war zone to be made tourist site? did you think today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by ejembi28(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
angry
otijah:
Ok. But Buhari i grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]s a Bastard
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by tuzeriouz(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
AZUH:
A
A is for Aturu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.