Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures (41634 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day / Boko Haram Attacked Yobe School Because Military Has Chased Them Out Of Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Bayajidda1: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hurray...

The new Cattle Colony!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by san316(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Way to go.

And all those crazies posting rubbish up there, go and borrow sense. It comes without any interest.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by madapcmod: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Useless APC govt. God punish buhari and Fulani terrorists
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2018
TrueSenator:
Which kind Sambisa Forest get Electricity poles..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol madman grin
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by ItZsethOFFICIAL(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Into The Badland
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by AZUH: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2018
tuzeriouz:

A is for Aturu
I love you my guy , can we go on a date ? Shey you wan confuse me ?
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Assassin101: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2018
oya, let "operation relocate herdsmen to sambisa" begin...
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Angelawhite(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Read comment from the children of hate. I swear these yeasterners hate Nigeria with passion or how else can one explain the comments above ?

Was the clueless one able to construct roads into Sambisa or these children of perdition from the yeast do not know this will help the army in mobilizing efficiently to where troops are needed.

Do they not understand boko haram as been crippled to the extent it can not attack military formations or attack workers on the site of the construction? May God save us from enemy from independence within.

Typical embittered afonja slave grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by doctimonyeka(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari is working. Buhari is the best
I feel like castrating you..
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by ItZsethOFFICIAL(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2018
TrueSenator:
Which kind Sambisa Forest get Electricity poles..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahaha u Day See Jor Na 1 Street 4 Katsina Way Farmers Join Money 2geda So Dat Dem Go Help Dem Open Road 2 Der Farms Nai Dem Say Na Sambisa,Na Sabina
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by booblacain(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Read comment from the children of hate. I swear these yeasterners hate Nigeria with passion or how else can one explain the comments above ?

Was the clueless one able to construct roads into Sambisa or these children of perdition from the yeast do not know this will help the army in mobilizing efficiently to where troops are needed.

Do they not understand boko haram as been crippled to the extent it can not attack military formations or attack workers on the site of the construction? May God save us from enemy from independence within.

Why are you having epileptic seizure and crying fowl where there is none. Amongst every one that commented above you it was just one person that complained about the road itself and that was shotgun. The others only asked why the Fulani herdsmen are not sending their cattles there(sambisa). Your hate-filled and bigotry filled mind and eyes will always want to see bigotry even where there is none.

@op, beautiful one from the Nigerian Army. That is one thing that forest needs now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Tmex(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2018
TrueSenator:
Na so we see am o.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Innogee: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2018
A new country in the upper North coming up there.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by davires: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2018
TrueSenator:
Imagine
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
TrueSenator:
Na your papa born you I swear, I thought nobody noticed that too. This administration and propaganda are inseparable embarassed
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Xtopher123(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
TrueSenator:

I thought I was the only one that saw that..
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by naijaboy756: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari is working.
Buhari is the best
He will be the bestest when he sends all FOOLANIs there as permanent graze reserves.

Infact we will vote him in till 2088
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by Sagay212: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2018
well after completing the road, they should open a ranch there for the herdsmen. sambisa is very big. Let herdsmen stay there and do their cow business without disturbing other nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by belente(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2018
please as you people are building the road, don't forget to add cattle colonies
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by LZAA: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Read comment from the children of hate. I swear these ewedu goblins are something else or how else can one explain how ndigbo are concerned?

pathetic
Fixed
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by hamzyluv(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2018
TrueSenator:

Bros sambisa forest is about 5 to 7 hours drive ...
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by mbos: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2018
forest that has electric pole everywhere

indeed
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by nothernstar: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Wow. Nice one probably opening road for better grazing. See land. Green vegetables, nice environment. Pls I'm taking my cows to that place. South is becoming unfriendly.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by DocHMD: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari is working. Buhari is the best
Aren't you suppose to lament about 'IPOB pigs' as usual?
Comm'on open your dirty rotten mouth, shout it and move on.
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by mogbeyiteren: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
I wish na Delta State dis vast land dey we 4 don sell am
Re: Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures by salbis(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=aonag post=64662178]

a war zone to be made tourist site? did you think today?[/quote. Yeah bro, the brain is always thinking. When the battle is lost and won......
Ever thought of "Dark Tourism"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.