Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Negative Of #bigbrothernaija In The Society's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Negative Of #bigbrothernaija In The Society's (304 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Negative Of #bigbrothernaija In The Society's by aremuforlife(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2018
written by Kenny Hansome

It breaks my heart and I grieve on how blind this has made us to the holocaust that the so called #BigBrotherNaija which is suppose to be a program to empower the youth on entrepreneur, skill acquisition and inculcate good moral philosophy into our lives, Rather it preach nudity and implant dangerous philosophy on we the youth. But am not surprise what good do you expect to come out from a program that has the groundwork of #illuminati Being better comes from doing better, from learning better things, from strength of character built over time, and solidified by practice. This is how a great nation was built. America became a great nation because the people made it great the youth made great impact in building it. We sit and blame our leaders for every misfortune we face while we the youth are not helping in our own little ways. There is a truth we young Nigerians need to know, and it is that if many of us have the privilege of stepping into public office today, we will act the exact same way as many of those whom we criticize, even despise. So I call upon my fellow youth let rise on our feet and help make our nation great in our own little ways. Always search for alternative solutions to problems. We must resist the trap of a single solution believing it is left for our leaders to do everything. #SaynotoBigbrothernaija for it is a deadly time bomb on our mindset. And I call upon the necessary authority to look into it. Let embark on program that preach good ideology to we youth. I know many will tongue lash and criticize hatefully for saying the truth but just like our senator dino who said if you speak the truth you die you lie you die me Kenny Ohagu I rather speak the truth, known for the truth and die for the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Negative Of #bigbrothernaija In The Society's by dachez20(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2018
impression to young girls that big girls or babes can actually start romance with a guy within two days of meeting.when ordinarily they see it as been cheap or lose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Negro Choose Ignorance Over Wisdom And Success / Ibb’s Statement: SERAP Condemns ‘harassment Of Kassim Afegbua’ / PHOTOS: Ambode Inaugurates Lagos Sports Trust Fund Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.