Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria (2280 Views)

Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please as Nigerians we have to work hard to repair the damage we have done to our reputation globally. I feel ashamed mentioning to people I am from Nigeria and travelling with the green passport you are viewed as a criminal. How did we sink so low and lose all our moral values?

USA:
Donald Trump:Shithole country with lifeless leader

Ghana
:
Nana Akufo-Ado: Kidnapping is a Nigerian phenomenon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6XRfNBGygg

Kenya
Raila Odinga: Nigeria leaders loot 100% of the amount they award for infrastructural projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1XNQBc_ukE

Zimbabwe:

Mugabe: Zimbabweans were becoming "like Nigeria" when it came to corruption.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26991787

United Kingdom:
David Cameron:Fantastically corrupt

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Front page Lalastiscala
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Other countries should work hard to see Nigeria for what it really is. The problem with Nigeria is that we haven't had leaders who are able to paint the country in a positive light.

I see Nigeria (with all its man made flaws) as a country with gifted and strong willed people but has not been able to harness its potentials because of a lack of the proper systems in place due to corruption and short sighted, greedy leaders.

Long story short, one day our glory will be sure.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
writefreely:
Other countries should work hard to see Nigeria for what it really is. The problem with Nigeria is that we haven't had leaders who are able to paint the country in a positive light.

I see Nigeria (with all its man made flaws) as a country with gifted and strong willed people but has not been able to harness its potentials because of a lack of the proper systems in place due to corruption and short sighted, greedy leaders.

Long story short, one day our glory will be sure.
When?I want to be proud to say I am Nigerian
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

When?I want to be proud to say I am Nigerian
there's no better time to be proud than now.

I use to be like you, I was ashamed about being Nigerian, with all the things you hear about us everywhere.

But then I realized that no one is telling the positive stories, and because we don't have proper leadership in the true sense of the word, the negativity keeps on overshadowing the positives.

So it is left for you to look on the bright side, hope and work for a better Nigeria with better leaders wink
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
writefreely:
there's no better time to be proud than now.

I use to be like you, I was ashamed about being Nigerian, with all the things you hear about us everywhere.

But then I realized that no one is telling the positive stories, and because we don't have proper leadership in the true sense of the word, the negativity keeps on overshadowing the positives.

So it is left for you to look on the bright side, hope and work for a better Nigeria with better leaders wink
It is only through our music and entertainment we have generated good public relations.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
who cares....

we shall stereotype them too....

weak morafvckers....

to be better than nigerians is all they care about....

as if nigeria is their problem....

if this fools knew what is awaitin their black asses....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:
who cares....

we shall stereotype them too....

weak morafvckers....

to be better than nigerians is all they care about....

as if nigeria is their problem....

if this fools knew what is awaitin their black asses....
It matters when you want to travel outside Nigeria-you have to get a visa and you are treated differently in airports.

1 Like

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

It matters when you want to travel outside Nigeria-you have to get a visa and you are treated differently in airports.

wow...only nigerians are treated badly....buhuhuhuu....

when i travel,am not treated badly even with nigerian passport....cheap excuse....

when you go misbehave at the airport,ofcourse you will be singled out....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

wow...only nigerians are treated badly....buhuhuhuu....

when i travel,am not treated badly even with nigerian passport....cheap excuse....

when you go misbehave at the airport,ofcourse you will be singled out....
Why are we viewed negatively in Asia,Europe,North America and Africa

1 Like

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2019

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Why are we viewed negatively in Asia,Europe,North America and Africa

i dont understand others situations,but i was never treated badly before....

i remember as i was young a black guy shouting rasicm in heathrow airport...i dont remember if he was nigerian....

if you go misbehave in an airport,ofcourse you will be singled out....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
immhotep:
Buhari is partly responsible-he said one of the greatest thieves in history Abacha never stole and labelled Nigerians abroad criminals.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Buhari is partly responsible-he said one of the greatest thieves in history Abacha never stole and labelled Nigerians abroad criminals.
and Yyeske is still supporting the dvllard upandan
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
immhotep:

na buhari you care about,abi....

you have no other issues in your life than who is president of a nation....??

1 Like

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

i dont understand others situations,but i was never treated badly before....

i remember as i was young a black guy shouting rasicm in heathrow airport...i dont remember if he was nigerian....

if you go misbehave in an airport,ofcourse you will be singled out....
Fantastically corrupt Buhari has brought more shame to the Nigerian name.

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
immhotep:

shocked
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Fantastically corrupt Buhari has brought more shame to the Nigerian name.

na buhari told you to go mess up at the airport,abi....??

keep messin around....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

na buhari told you to go mess up at the airport,abi....??

keep messin around....
Buhari said Abacha never stole and Ganduje is responsible. A drug baron that forfeited $450k in Chicago,USA in the 90's and bring bullions vans to his residence is one of his closest political allies.
The world is watching and taking note.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Buhari said Abacha never stole and Ganduje is responsible. A drug baron that forfeited $450k in Chicago,USA in the 90's and bring bullions vans to his residence is one of his closest political allies.
The world is watching and taking note.

if buhari said that,then its only what a single individual said....

most nigerians dont think like buhari....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

if buhari said that,then its only what a single individual said....

most nigerians dont think like buhari....
Then why was he voted President?Nigerians love corruption that is why-they wanted the status quo to remain, if not they would have voted Sowore.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Then why was he voted President?Nigerians love corruption that is why-they wanted the status quo to remain, if not they would have voted Sowore.

buhari is still better than Jonathan that allowed territory under is watch to be captured....

we wanted something else,but una insisted on Atiku....

dont even try to put any blame on us....we will deny it....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2019
immhotep:

Who be dis abeg?
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

buhari is still better than Jonathan that allowed territory under is watch to be captured....

we wanted something else,but una insisted on Atiku....

dont even try to put any blame on us....we will deny it....
You have serious comprehension issues. Atiku is part of the corrupt establishment like Buhari. I was hoping Nigerians will vote for Sowore to make a drastic change to the old order. There is no difference between Atiku and Buhari when it comes to corruption.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yyeske:
Who be dis abeg?
grin grin

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yyeske:
Who be dis abeg?
Why don't you support a visionary leader like Sowore or Muoghalu?At your age your are still supporting one the leaders responsible for turning the country to a fantastically corrupt shithole.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

You have serious comprehension issues. Atiku is part of the corrupt establishment like Buhari. I was hoping Nigerians will vote for Sowore to make a drastic change to the old order. There is no difference between Atiku and Buhari when it comes to corruption.

we tried to find a common ground with una,but una refused sowore....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

we tried to find a common ground with una,but una refused sowore....
As one of enlightened youths I was rooting for Sowore or Muoghalu, but Nigerians love suffering and smiling and voted for APC and PDP.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

As one of enlightened youths I was rooting for Sowore or Muoghalu, but Nigerians love suffering and smiling and voted for APC and PDP.

we that voted buhari had no choice if south east people refused to play ball....

it was not even sure sef,they would vote....remember boycott....??

all what we wanted is that atiku doesnt become president....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

we that voted buhari had no choice if south east people refused to play ball....

it was not even sure sef,they would vote....remember boycott....??

all what we wanted is that atiku doesnt become president....
You're part of the problem why Nigeria is where it is at today.How has voting for Buhari fared for the country when it comes to corruption,employment,security and infrastructural development?He surrounded himself around the same people that ruined the country and turned it to a fantastically corrupt shithole.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
I think they are very kind in the way they view us

When you have your electoral body spend 242 billion on election and then deny there was an internet database what do you expect?

Our elections are decided by under age kids voters or people sitting in their backyard thumb printing booklets of electoral materials, in a world where no two people have the same finger print and the electoral body does nothing? Or even goes to court providing lawyers to defend the fraud.

These types of archaic and outdated fraud does not happen in any country that should be taken seriously

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders / Gov. Ganduje Of Kano Appoints Yoruba Woman In His Cabinet / El-rufai’s Utterances Fueling Southern Kaduna Crisis – Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.