Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,856 members, 7,862,806 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja (41661 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by SweetJoystick(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2018
See Ayim face like shit
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by wtfcoded: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Bunch of criminals.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Hespee93: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Skepticus:
Only fools fight each other over these made men using their religious and ethic narrow-mindedness.

Some take it to the extent of mentioning people over trash.

The rich and influential don't give a flying fuc.k about you all.
I swear, I always wonder why many people would want to lay down their lives for those inimical prat.;
they ar making education difficult, makings exuhubitant for poor people to accomodate in order for them 2 4get abot education and chase money because they knew that if education should circulate, there wont be chanes for their upcoming children who will come loot the country treasur.
The ones that manage to go to school, no work for them nd many find it difficult to survive leady to many engaging in ritulas.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by johnnyvid(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2018
lonlytroy:

He is not fit for the job,you forgot when you were praising him during bubu absence
i regret my actions then. But now, the vice president is wolf in sheep's clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Gkay1(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2018
OK na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Hespee93: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Chai! Osinbajo don suffer under Buhari
See how Atiku, a former VP who left office since 2007 is looking fresher
And see how the younger Osinbajo, current VP is looking
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!
How many times did i call you?
This sufferness you are sharing
Diaris God ooooo
Mr man, I pray u be in higher post one day, u'll see hw dificult it is to be a leader. Atikuchukwu as noting to worry about now except d 2019 election.
And if d VP is looking good, u'll say he is spending the countrys money on him self.. Na wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Skepticus: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Hespee93:

I swear, I always wonder why many people would want to lay down their lives for those inimical prat.;
they ar making education difficult, makings exuhubitant for poor people to accomodate in order for them 2 4get abot education and chase money because they knew that if education should circulate, there wont be chanes for their upcoming children who will come loot the country treasur.
The ones that manage to go to school, no work for them nd many find it difficult to survive leady to many engaging in ritulas.

Exactly.

The rich are not stupid.

All they need do is to deny the masses of their basic rights to existence and get entertained watching them fight themselves over the worthless crap they put on their table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Hespee93: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Sirpaul:
you should be fit then if he's not.... shithole ... just lemme keep mute
Dont mind the fools, those who av noting to offer as a leader will be critisising others when they ar leading. Do they being a leader is an easy ting?.
I pray they shoyld get there one day and see hw difficult it is.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by obowunmi(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Vote Buhari the skeletal corpse out of office.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Bimpe29: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2018
You are on spot. I pray the poor masses realize this on time.

Skepticus:
Only fools fight each other over these made men using their religious and ethic narrow-mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by okerekeikpo: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Thieves
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Diso60090(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Skepticus:

including you mother4ucker
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Akolawole(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
2019 loading. Osinbajo too should be ready for his handover notes. He's not fit for that job. He's a lie and wolf in sheep's clothing.

Osibanjo is a wolf. Right?

The very best VP we ever had.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by johnnyvid(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Akolawole:

Osibanjo is a wolf. Right?

The very best VP we ever had.
which best. Please tell me where he's the best vice president. You can not be fooling me always OK. He's the most liar vice president and wolf in sheep's clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Alariiwo: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Atikuchukwu looking humble..

Unlike biafrans that bow at his feet.
Yorubas lead, others follow.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by calyto: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Go and remove him

johnnyvid:
2019 loading. Osinbajo too should be ready for his handover notes. He's not fit for that job. He's a liar and wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by fongee: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Chai! Osinbajo don suffer under Buhari
See how Atiku, a former VP who left office since 2007 is looking fresher
And see how the younger Osinbajo, current VP is looking
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!
How many times did i call you?
This sufferness you are sharing
Diaris God ooooo
lol
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by fongee: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
psychologist:
Biko who has heard from Nnamdi Sambo Dude that can't win his ward for pdp angry Jonathan greatest undoing
I saw the saboteur in my village last week
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Austinoiz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
All I see are a sophisticated cum recessed Afonja and a well-fed Alhaji
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by figure007(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
2019 loading. Osinbajo too should be ready for his handover notes. He's not fit for that job. He's a liar and wolf in sheep's clothing.
since you are fit for the job why don't you go into politics and take over Mr over sabi Don land.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by wink2015(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nigerian leaders are just pretenders and deceivers.

They do not represent the GOOD they claim.

Once they pull a sling at the electorate and have their ways they automatically forget the people whose vote they use to get to the public office.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Skepticus:

Those Buhari's sycophants needs to read this.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by levi2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
When two Vice Principals meet.......
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by johnnyvid(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
figure007:
since you are fit for the job why don't you go into politics and take over Mr over sabi Don land.
if am giving the chance, I will first allow restructuring to take place. If I can do that in my tenure successful, I think I have achieved more than my previous successors. As it stand, the wolf in sheep's clothing vice president have been silent about restructuring which is very bad from him. He has vowed not to say the truth to the people of this country. I repeat my statement again that he's wolf in sheep's clothing. Once he and his principal is voted out, the RCCG church should demote him from that pastoral post. He's not fit but a dwarf liar.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by NSK4U(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Atiku looks very cheerful and will make a good president if indeed is how his heart. sad
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by mumnana: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
johnnyvid:
this is transfer of hatred.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja by johnnyvid(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
mumnana:
this is transfer of hatred.
nobody know your so called saint v. p before he was nominated and appointed for that seat OK. so it's when he got elected that he started misbehaving in his office. he's a liar and wolf in sheep's clothing. it's when he got removed followed by his principal that you will be hearing more from him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead! / Nigerian Army Constructing A Road Into Heartland Of Sambisa Pictures / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.