Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Olamide Loses Mother, Just Few Hours After He Celebrated His Son’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Loses Mother, Just Few Hours After He Celebrated His Son’s Birthday (396 Views)

Actress, Stella Damasus Loses Mother (Photo) / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Loses Mother, Just Few Hours After He Celebrated His Son’s Birthday by supergist: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2018
After just celebrating his son’s birthday, olamide lose’s his mother.Few hour after the YBNL boss celerated his son birthday came with the heart breaking news of the death of his mother.

“science student” crooner, had earlier penned a birthday message to his son, which reads; “Happy birthday ����� Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji ❤️❤️❤️❤️ more life young Kin>>> Read More

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Off To The Port — Davido Says As He Acquires New Bentley / NEW SONG: Orezi Ft. Tekno – Whine For Daddy / As Dem Carry Me To Mortuary, My Dead Papa, Chase Me Back To Life -julius Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.