Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Stelcoin Is Bringing Freelancing To Blockchain - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stelcoin Is Bringing Freelancing To Blockchain (454 Views)

Samsung Adds Bitcoin Support To Blockchain Keystore / Nintendo Is Bringing Mario Kart To Smartphones / Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stelcoin Is Bringing Freelancing To Blockchain by kellychild(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
A good boss of mine always say that success come in the form of boxer and singlet. It is left for you to choose which one to cloth with, He emphasis that being poor is just a matter of seeing opportunities and passing it by, over and over again. For me cryptocurrency are making many mighty and rich as the day break. Many today live in pain of had I known that bitcoin will be this valued they would have invested years back. For me opportunities are spread under the sun each day all you need to do is just to get informed.

For future billionaires I introduce a new way of turning around the financial status of my friends, lovers and serious minded investors with just a coin. SETlcoin.

Stelance is a freelancing community where free-lancers globally will be able to not only
render services but also own personal offices on the internet with a total target community of
about 5 million people.
Services will be rendered by freelancers and received by buyers but
the only system of payments and payment currency will be Stelcoin.

PURPOSE
The goal is to become the first and largest trusted decentralized freelance community in the
world with professional freelancers and to attract buyers globally.
Freelance jobs means, Fields where freelancing is especially common including journalism
and other forms of writing, computer programming and graphic design, consulting, and
many other professional and creative services.
source https://www.techsfair.com/2018/01/stelcoin-is-bringing-freelancing-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Full Guide: How To Order Products On Gearbest From Nigeria (12 Easy Steps) / 3 Simple Ways To Make Money With Cryptocurrencies [ Notjustips.com ] / If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.