Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja (41420 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To INEC National Coalition Centre / Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo's National Coalition Is A Plot By Obj To Divide The Power Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Ikegagwuha: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
They should consult more and win more followers. Nigerians cannot afford to be under APC leadership that is characterized with suffering and backwardness for the country for another four years

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by gaby(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Are you a 49er and below,fed up with being a "lookman" as life is continually been sniffed out of our dear country by our pas and grandpas.

Are you tired of reading same letters your fathers and probably grandfathers read and have come to the realisation that it is a letter to "Dem-dem"?

Are you willing and ready to send our pas and grandpas to their well deserved retirement while we take over our destiny and future and have a country to bequeath to our down-line generations?

Do you want to be counted amongst those who didn't just fold arms (like our fathers) and sit while our collective destiny and whatever is left of our future is been frittered away by the same 'ol folks who care less about us?

Let's come together,make a move and take a stand.

We have every tools at our disposal to make this a reality.We control the social media and can use it to our advantage.

This is a clarion call to all under 50's from every part of Nigeria and profession to come together and lets form a front and decide what's left of our futures.

We are not taking to the streets or causing any physical unrest but our country can be salvaged bloodlessly.

If you are above 50 and agree your generation failed to take a stand as we are willing to do now while the country was left to the cabals and as such want to support morally,financially and advisory for the sake of your children,you are welcome onboard.

Reclaiming our country and building one we want for us is non-negotiable at this point. If 2019 is too close or sudden to make our stance known (which i don't think ) we can leverage on our force and movement using our block votes as a bargaining chip for a nothing less than 50% inclusion in the next government across all board in specific portfolios as a way to learning on the job of governance (NYSC) and ultimately taking over fully in 2023.

Every young Nigerian,home and abroad from the North,east,west and South needs to heed
this call and lets build a Nigeria of our dreams together.

Pm me lets start talking and mobilising.

#ourmumudondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by OkorojiE: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please Nairalanders,
I thank you all for your support and well wishes so far as regards this thread. www.nairaland.com/4319984/please-me-pay-school-fees#64657478
I thank Mr. Obinna Uzoh for giving me #20,0000. Thank you sir. Thanks to sir Francis Dozie that wants to buy my phone for #15,000. Thanks for your interest.
Today, 31st January is the deadline for the payment of school fees, and I only have #20,000 now, remaining #25,700. Please, I ask you, whatever you can do, please help me to raise the remaining amount before 2pm today, so that I can pay the school fees. I will be forever grateful.
My Bank Acct details remain. Diamond Bank 0024727225 Emmanuel Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by RicoM50(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Well, this is an opportunity dor young and creative minds like us to come together and address our problems, most especially to provide a template for moving Nigeria forward. God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin
DaniDani:
You happy over anything that will keep Nigeria in perpetual darkness, pain, and misery because of mere peanut you receive from buhari that wouldn't last forever. Whether you like it or yes, Nigeria must be delivered from the shackles of APC, buhari and sycophants.

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Mogidi: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
pol23:
2 options in 2019.
You either vote for life or vote for death...
If you didn't vote and somehow the General of Death wins,I hope He won't share the dividend of his own democracy to you and your Family....

My assumption,Buhari is using Obasanjo to divide PDP...that will be less pressure for him in 2019...
Baba Iyabo,please be patriotic for once.

How can you read Obasanjo’s letter and yet say Buhari is using him? After those scathing attacks in his letter, wow.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Deo1986(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
REDshouse:
See the so called third force professed by Obasanjo...
I know funsho kupolukun will also be there....

Recycling leaders like recycling waste....

If we can't have any movement headed by youth .... There is no force anywhere apart from same old fool....
Obasamjo and others are just fooling us daily
What do you mean by youth? Do we have sensible youths in this country? Or your type i'm seeing allover nairaland? My friend, for now no youth has distinguish himself to merit the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by talk2percy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
All I know is send Buhari back to Daura by any means possible

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Trouble2018: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
tesppidd:
If it was in the last regime of incompetence, that venue would be filled to the rafters with people already.

Sai Baba.

It's not about competency, nobody is ready to dance to the tune of the python and crocodile.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by pol23: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mogidi:

How can you read Obasanjo’s letter and yet say Buhari is using him? After those scathing attacks in his letter, wow.
He needs to play his role well,just so we won't suspect...imagine him floating another party,what effect do you think that will have on PDP,knowing fully well such party can't win presidential election...now what's your take on that?
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by blackpanda: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
capatainrambo:
obasanjo is a usless man

the old fool buhari is even more usless

obasanjo is better than buhari tho

at least he has a Phd

buhari can't even bring his Waec

And u that has phd still roaming the streets jobless. Who is now the most useless of all grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by famology(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
this movement will end up emasculating the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
capatainrambo:
obasanjo is a usless man

the old fool buhari is even more usless

obasanjo is better than buhari tho

at least he has a Phd

buhari can't even bring his Waec

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by czaratwork: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
These people should free the political landscape for the younger ones. They think not being in power for some time has made then whole again.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin
Deo1986:
What do you mean by youth? Do we have sensible youths in this country? Or your type i'm seeing allover nairaland? My friend, for now no youth has distinguish himself to merit the presidency.

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by JMOB(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
they are wasting their time...Buhari stays back
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
2019 will be an interesting year.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by DTaj: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Imagine the crook called Retired Brigadier General Olagunsoye Oyinlola, a publicly-acclaimed Babangida (IBB) boy, who has been in government (and looting) since his days as Military Governor of Lagos State, etc, etc and later civilian Governor of Osun state claiming to be a founding member of a "new movement that wishes to leave a legacy for the younger generation"!

If we fall for this Obasanjo contraption, this "OBASANJO FRAUD", we can fall for ANYTHING!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by adelumolo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
I can conveniently assure everyone that this is a failed project from inception
Oladipo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Cooly100: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don tire...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by jefy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Good news for me. Donald duke for 2019..The coalision will gain political party status soon. Just a script,lets waite for chapter two..A Presidential candidate will be annonced and that is DONALD IGWE DUKE...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Mogidi: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
pol23:

He needs to play his role well,just so we won't suspect...imagine him floating another party,what effect do you think that will have on PDP,knowing fully well such party can't win presidential election...now what's your take on that?
Am hoping the movement is able to convince many disgruntled APC senators and governors. The movement is not a registered political party, it is PDP but in name.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Cooly100: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Where is Nnamdi Cownu?

I like as Nnamdi has been tormenting you in your dreams...

You family should rush you for medical help any day you didn't mention his name...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Cooly100: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
adelumolo:
I can conveniently assure everyone that this is a failed project from inception
Oladipo

Just so you can remember cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by okerekeikpo: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
2019 won't be easy for evil Apc

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by emmykk(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
pol23:
2 options in 2019.
You either vote for life or vote for death...
If you didn't vote and somehow the General of Death wins,I hope He won't share the dividend of his own democracy to you and your Family....

My assumption,Buhari is using Obasanjo to divide PDP...that will be less pressure for him in 2019...
Baba Iyabo,please be patriotic for once.
to divide APC point of correction SS and SE already settle for PDP waiting to share buhari votes with a northern candidate....is that taken

stop missleading the masses.Tinubu now have alot of work to do

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by iloveyou82(f): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
anibirelawal:
Make they just park for one side. enough for this drama sef !

Any evil plan against PMB shall fail.

PMB till 2023
idiotic pigs of Biafra will not agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Uglyboy: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari right now

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by anibirelawal(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
iloveyou82:
idiotic pigs of Biafra will not agree with you.

Make dem go jump inside lagoon...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by kokomaster3d: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
As long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpally
As long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpally
As long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpallyAs long as Donal Duke is there I will join sharpally

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment / PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.