Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja (41418 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To INEC National Coalition Centre / Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo's National Coalition Is A Plot By Obj To Divide The Power Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
ican2020:
Can anything good come out from Mr. Oyinlola?
No
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by Kingspin(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Where is Nnamdi Cownu?
Childish.. Na only u Waka come!
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dead on arrival, they were conceived and arrived too late to make any impact; presently there is no person of repute and popular support with the potential to unseat PMB should he decide to stand for re-election.

They can only make noise and chop from Baba Iyabo's questionable amassed wealth.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by blacknp(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2018
DaniDani:
You happy over anything that will keep Nigeria in perpetual darkness, pain, and misery because of mere peanut you receive from buhari that wouldn't last forever. Whether you like it or yes, Nigeria must be delivered from the shackles of APC, buhari and sycophants.
My guy come to reality the train has left the station,Nigeria is moving on without Lazy Asses like yourself,Be there and keep wailing, Bob Marley is coming to grab the mic to give us a good rebel melody.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by emmie14: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2018
capatainrambo:
obasanjo is a usless man

the old fool buhari is even more usless

obasanjo is better than buhari tho

at least he has a Phd

buhari can't even bring his Waec
No point scored
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by emmie14: 5:02am On Feb 01, 2018
toask111:

APC will have more votes in SE cos Anambra APGA will work for APC, Ebonyi PDP will mostly work for APC and Imo State governor is APC.

If you have been reading the news lately you will see that APGA national chairman has been supporting Buhari of recent. The party chairman attacked Obasanjo cos of the letter he wrote against Buhari and Victor Umeh has been praising Buhari and APC too.

As for Ebonyi state, the state governor has declared openly last year that he will deliver his state for Buhari

And as for Imo state, I want u to remember that Okorocha was able to defeat PDP candidate in the 2015 governorship election despite SE ppl support for Jonathan and sentiment against Buhari APC.

Apart from the above facts, PDP doesn't control the security apparatus and they don't have access to NNPC and CBN money unlike when they were in power.

And the more the south (SE, SS and SW) are attacking and abusing Buhari cos Fulani issue, his popularity is increasing in the core north states.
I pity your mum's wasted efforts during labour and delivery.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by hucienda: 5:07am On Feb 01, 2018
In the long run, this charade will indirectly make the incumbent continue in office - by splitting votes amongst the opposition.
Re: Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja by toask111: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2018
emmie14:

I pity your mum's wasted efforts during labour and delivery.

Some of you little kids on nairaland that doesn't know anything except to abuse your elders. I made a point based on evidence in the public domain. All you could do is to abuse your grand father.

Don't let me lay curse on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.