Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (70531 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
zicoraads:

Trust me, they are. The ones who kill and destroy at night won't be caught moving in broad day light. And even asking for directions. I should be happy about this. I'm Tiv. My cousin has been missing along the Taraba border for close to a week now. We are beginning to realise he may already be dead. Still, this is common sense. The guns are the dane guns they move around with. The ones that kill at night are always armed to the teeth.

The idea that Fulani carry only AK47's is probably wrong. Many victims are slashed to death so the are other weapons involved as well. The Fulani also move in small groups to their launch sites. And why would any sensible Fulani still be in Benue / Taraba area ?

Maybe these guys where innocent, I am not in a position to say, but there are many questions without answers. Government has failed in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by fortunejum: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Civil war loading.......

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Now gboko trouble just began.
The fulani invasions.
That fine town will turn something else soon.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sunnymatey:
And u think u ve done the right thing? Ur act is capable of setting the entire country ablaze. Be wise
I want the the shiithole to be ablaze

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
very good
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Gboko, or what foolish name do they call themselves, would pay for it...severely!
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by poseidon12: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Twinmama:
Seriously, I don't know what to say again. What has this country turned into, Fulani will just wake up and start killing people all in the name of rearing cows. Now they are being served cos people needs to defend themselves, no justice for the ones the Fulani killed. Cos nobody to defend them, let everyone defend himself o. But these burnt ones hasn't committed any crime sha o at least it wasn't stated by OP,All the same, jungle justice is a no no.
It is well with our country.

Well, the poster said they were armed with guns, heading to Taraba. I don't think they were going to Taraba for a picnic.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Awoo88: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
InternetGenius:

Check my info on Nairaland if u can know my location grin grin
If you worth the trouble(?). The info you provided on nairaland will not be needed
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by kripen(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
I just pray this should not generate to genocide
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by stevrulez(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol... The igbos locked their shops and ran away cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Awoo88: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
InternetGenius:

Check my info on Nairaland if u can know my location grin grin
If you worth the trouble(?). The info you provided on nairaland will not be needed. Beside I think you are lying. Your were probably asked to spread fake news to divert attention
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by serikigoro: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Fulanis are the aggressors!!!
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari just must go. Haba mana the killings are too much. Even a true Muslim will agree cry. His silence is costing us a peaceful atmosphere. Pay a visit to to Benue and see the true situation of things to calm the troubled waters. I am hopelessly tired of the killings daily. Please honorably do not quote me with a senseless statement.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Tension532:
they just killed innocent people
mtchew
the farmers the Fulani's have been killing are they not innocent
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
InternetGenius:
3 Huge Fulani Herdsmen Catch And Killed in Gboko Benue State Today,

According to what happened, a taxi driver was coming from one of the village in Benue 3 Fulani Herdsmen stopped him along the way to take them to the branch where they we enter motor and go to Taraba each of them carried guns along with them.
This driver faked them and told them he can't drive that he's weak that he will bring them to a place where he will put them into another car this driver drove them into Gboko town into the main garage.

Immediately he did as if he wanted to isse himself he went and told people that Fulani is inside his car before you know the whole place was surround and they brought them out and started beating them with rod, axes, firewood, sticks. As police were coming they saw a guy making phone call immediately they shot him on the stomach because the Tor tiv of Gboko warned them never to post it on net and Facebook so they taught the guy was calling more Fulani to come. When the Police tried to intervene Gboko boys beat them they ran away.
Within a twinkle of an eye they bought 20liters of fuel and tied them together and burnt them to death.

The whole of Gboko market ran away the Igbos locked the shops and ran away. The Tor tiv of Gboko said they shouldn't post this anywhere or else they will track the person and get the person. But i being a Nairalander lemme see how they will track me.

See photos below and all what happened in Gboko market Benue state.

the law fails there fore jungle justice prevails
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
TundeHashim:
Gboko, or what foolish name do they call themselves, would pay for it...severely!
nonsense talk...what about the killings by the Fulani's ...have they paid for it
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by palmerlicious: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
I was in Gboko yesterday, when did this jungle justice took place.. .

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Anthrophile(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
This country is at war with herself. Jungle justice is a teething stage of anarchy.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
tesppidd:
See them.
Useless people.

If the headline were to be

FULANI HERDSMEN KILL 5 IN BENUE

these editieditiots won't be asking these questions,

what we would be hearing are things like;

BUHARI WHY
BUHARI IS A BLOOD THIRSTY DEMON
I HAVE TO DUST MY PVC
ISLAMISATION AGENDA

There are very many people God will punish along with the killer herdsmen and killer community people.

haven't them been killing innocent people, haven't them killed enough people already,

do you want them to keep killing innocent people and nothing should be done about it,

is that what you want, which other way round again?
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
@ THAT FIXED ODD GUYMAN, WE KNOW THAT ONE DAY, YOU WILL MAKE A MISTAKE IN YOUR DESIGNED BET SLIP. NOW IS THE WINNINGS 105,000 OR 105,000,0 angry angry angry
SHEBI I DON POST YOUR PICTURE FOR HERE BEFORE? UNSHAKE

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by NSK4U(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
It is very unfortunate that we are sitting on a time bomb of war in this country with d current structure of governance and forced one Nigeria. LET EVERY REGION GO BACK TO HER REGION because we are too dissimilar to be similar.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by poseidon12: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
And we are supposed to have a Federal Government, with a President. Buhari deserves to be impeached. Big shame on all those still supporting Buhari. God forbid Buhari coming for second term.

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sunnymatey:
And u think u ve done the right thing? Ur act is capable of setting the entire country ablaze. Be wise

And those of Fulanis are capable of bringing peace, abi? Keep deceiving yourself. There is only one way to stop a bully.....fight back. If Nigeria burns, so be it. No one has monopoly of violence. Enough of this political and religious correctness by the South and christians. The rest of us are being screwed by the fulanis at will. An eye for an eye.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by meetgaya: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
InternetGenius:
3 Huge Fulani Herdsmen Catch And Killed in Gboko Benue State Today,

According to what happened, a taxi driver was coming from one of the village in Benue 3 Fulani Herdsmen stopped him along the way to take them to the branch where they we enter motor and go to Taraba each of them carried guns along with them.
This driver faked them and told them he can't drive that he's weak that he will bring them to a place where he will put them into another car this driver drove them into Gboko town into the main garage.

Immediately he did as if he wanted to isse himself he went and told people that Fulani is inside his car before you know the whole place was surround and they brought them out and started beating them with rod, axes, firewood, sticks. As police were coming they saw a guy making phone call immediately they shot him on the stomach because the Tor tiv of Gboko warned them never to post it on net and Facebook so they taught the guy was calling more Fulani to come. When the Police tried to intervene Gboko boys beat them they ran away.
Within a twinkle of an eye they bought 20liters of fuel and tied them together and burnt them to death.

The whole of Gboko market ran away the Igbos locked the shops and ran away. The Tor tiv of Gboko said they shouldn't post this anywhere or else they will track the person and get the person. But i being a Nairalander lemme see how they will track me.

See photos below and all what happened in Gboko market Benue state.

moderator and the poster should banned for posting this and putting it to front page.
this is capable of setting the country on fire.
Seun, Lai Mohammed may call you to answer some questions why this posted on your forum without regulating it.

just an advise.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
where do we get it wrong??..
we are heading to the disintegration predicted long ago by the imperialist... im fed up of this carnage infested news making rounds in our sphere this 21st century...
failures of the security outfit, govt and the inability of the concerned people to condemn the act and see where we are...
this may lead to massacre and ethnic cleansing... Nigeria...where is the old love we once had...
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Fourwinds:
nonsense talk...what about the killings by the Fulani's ...have they paid for it

And the idiot has tunde as name. Hmmmm. Nairalanders are right. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by NzeSteve(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
The person dat wrote dis story can lie for Africa ehhh
Am in Gboko and 5 fulanis were burnt to death in early hour of today, 2 escaped to the police wen dey came.
Those Fulani men were not holding any gun.
So pls post wat u knw, dnt added more sugar to make it sweet.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Usman212s: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
I pray for reprisal attack soon....
When an innocent Fulani is killed, people comment as if it was rat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.