Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (70521 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
michoim:
IPoB in Benue have started manifesting their traits of ethnic hatred, false alarms, fleeing when no one is pursuing and all sorts of social vices.

Brain cancer is real!
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Taku555:
your grammar is an insult to the entire nation. I wish I could sponsored you from nursery school to the University. If only you could accept my scholarship.

"I wish I could sponsored u" see hu is correcting someone

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by mabea: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pusyiter:
We hear, because they did not kill either of your brother or sister abi?
Foolish talk
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Germandude:
Debating how many were killed is not the issue here.its d FACt DAT Nigeria has now become worse Dan Afghanistan. This year am removing my mom from dat shithole finally.if she complained of cold here,I go gum her yansh stay. Nonsense see country.

Can I come over with your mum

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by kinguwem: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Extra judicial killing is barbaric & portrays us as uncivilized people. There is failure of governance & break down of security in the country. The presence of the IGP in Benue State should forestall this kind of incident. Why was the Police overpowered by the youths & why are civilians moving freely with rifles? Nigeria is a failed country.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Alphonsus9z(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Jayuba:
Serious issue. No where is safe.
Dey shouldn't take laws into their hands, dis we worsen the o situation. shocked
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by kense88: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2018
ApexPredator:
I will never condone herdsmen attacks just like I wouldn't condone attacks on the innocents. From what I gathered they burnt innocent unarmed men hmmmmmmm
Don't go seeking trouble when it lays peacefully..
Your a very very big idiot. You were not in this country when 73 innocent souls were buried on the same day goat. The Fulani's are just awakening the beast, the killing instinct in every other tribe in this country. But just like Hitler and the nazis, they will definitely pay for it with interest. Your women and children will beg for peace and they will never have it. They will beg to be taken as slaves, but will rather get extermination.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Germandude: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2018
troublemakea:

goodluck....or why e all know? undecided
really a trouble maker
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Angelmoses(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Hmmmmm is that true?
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:02am On Feb 01, 2018
maddest:
Farmers killed!! we all shout "Fulanis are terrorists.. Buhari is supporting his people.."
Fulanis killed!! we shout "they deserve it.. they started it.. Good for them.."
Have you ever imagined yourself as a Fulani? Will you say the same thing you say now if you were Fulani?
our press have blatantly reported one side of this whole brouhaha.. and that is truly unfair.
Every life matters..
Government should find a lasting solution to this.
BTW, I am Christian and from the south.

You spoke the truth.
Some ppl simply want to bring down this government using a biased media and emotional blackmail by dividing Nigerians along ethnic and religious fault lines - unfortunately, the damage they are doing to our peaceful collective unity for cheap short term political gains may far outlive them and possibly come to haunt many of their future generations.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 2:54am On Feb 01, 2018
I conduct free brain check. Please I can help.
michoim:
IPoB in Benue have started manifesting their traits of ethnic hatred, false alarms, fleeing when no one is pursuing and all sorts of social vices.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by babadoo(m): 3:02am On Feb 01, 2018
InternetGenius:
3 Huge Fulani Herdsmen Catch And Killed in Gboko Benue State Today,

According to what happened, a taxi driver was coming from one of the village in Benue 3 Fulani Herdsmen stopped him along the way to take them to the branch where they we enter motor and go to Taraba each of them carried guns along with them.
This driver faked them and told them he can't drive that he's weak that he will bring them to a place where he will put them into another car this driver drove them into Gboko town into the main garage.

Immediately he did as if he wanted to isse himself he went and told people that Fulani is inside his car before you know the whole place was surround and they brought them out and started beating them with rod, axes, firewood, sticks. As police were coming they saw a guy making phone call immediately they shot him on the stomach because the Tor tiv of Gboko warned them never to post it on net and Facebook so they taught the guy was calling more Fulani to come. When the Police tried to intervene Gboko boys beat them they ran away.
Within a twinkle of an eye they bought 20liters of fuel and tied them together and burnt them to death.

The whole of Gboko market ran away the Igbos locked the shops and ran away. The Tor tiv of Gboko said they shouldn't post this anywhere or else they will track the person and get the person. But i being a Nairalander lemme see how they will track me.

See photos below and all what happened in Gboko market Benue state.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/seven-killed-gboko-benue/

Brother, this your report and comments are capable of creating divide. Why would you say the Tor Tiv warned them not to post it on net. There is no where in your report you stated that they informed the Tor Tiv before carrying out the alleged act. So how could he have given that order if he was not aware of that incidence initially. Please, don't drag the name of Tor Tiv into this.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Really?
meetgaya:

moderator and the poster should banned for posting this and putting it to front page.
this is capable of setting the country on fire.
Seun, Lai Mohammed may call you to answer some questions why this posted on your forum without regulating it.

just an advise.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2018
maddest:
Farmers killed!! we all shout "Fulanis are terrorists.. Buhari is supporting his people.."
Fulanis killed!! we shout "they deserve it.. they started it.. Good for them.."
Have you ever imagined yourself as a Fulani? Will you say the same thing you say now if you were Fulani?
our press have blatantly reported one side of this whole brouhaha.. and that is truly unfair.
Every life matters..
Government should find a lasting solution to this.
BTW, I am Christian and from the south.
Good comment. There are only a few persons left who think objectively in this country and you are one of them. People no longer think, they're completely blinded by religious, ethnic and political sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2018
zicoraads:

Trust me, they are. The ones who kill and destroy at night won't be caught moving in broad day light. And even asking for directions. I should be happy about this. I'm Tiv. My cousin has been missing along the Taraba border for close to a week now. We are beginning to realise he may already be dead. Still, this is common sense. The guns are the dane guns they move around with. The ones that kill at night are always armed to the teeth.

Your reasoning is the reason they will keep killing Tivs.

What of if they are hunters at day and killers at night.?

When will Tivs like you ever grow some sense.

I am beginning to look down on Tivs because it seems they have a high percentage of educated illiterates amongst them.

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Weak people seek for revenge, repraisals. No matter how many more lives is taking between people at war it can never atone for the lives lost. But then, Violence and bloodspill always haboured on Earth.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 2016easy2017: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2018
thats it.
we warned but buhari pretended not to hear.
when nigeria results to self-defence, you can imagine what will happen.
its so unfrotunate.
these dead dont even look like those herds men. see a herdsmen
now compare with the dresings on the dead

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by austin2all: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2018
may this zoo split on buharis hands. he is a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
I never sought your opinion and am not your friend either. If you are demented, mention someone else and not me.
mabea:
Foolish talk
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by mabea: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Pusyiter:
I never sought your opinion and am not your friend either. If you are demented, mention someone else and not me.
As if i care
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by zicoraads: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

Your reasoning is the reason they will keep killing Tivs.

What of if they are hunters at day and killers at night.?

When will Tivs like you ever grow some sense.

I am beginning to look down on Tivs because it seems they have a high percentage of educated illiterates amongst them.
You are nitwit! A very foolish oaf. Who cares about your respect or lack of it? Look at this nonentity. It is you and your entire generation that lack sense and will continue to lack same.

Imagine the foolish reasoning of this idiot. The fool is using the statement '...what if' and claiming to know better than someone who knows what he is talking about.

I don't blame you, anyone can be king on the net. A demented idiot talking about educated illiterates. So to you, killing every Fulani that passes around your area is the way to protect oneself? That is the reasoning of an educated person abi? You are just an unfortunate thing that shouldn't have happened.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Twinmama(f): 5:59pm On May 09, 2018
VULCAN:
Please try and read before rushing to comment for God's sake.

In the very first paragraph he said that the boys had guns on them

Borrow me your glasses. Mr adviser

"Carried guns" why not disarm them instead of setting them ablaze? It's true that these herdsmen have gone rogue but lets be objective in our response to things, let's not respond sentimentally. Those who killed and those killed are all Nigerians, we are all Nigerians ,if you claim you are well read and patriotic, you will agree with me that jungle justice is not the answer. We are in this country together, if war breaks out, are you ready to fight? Have you gathered all your ammunition to protect yourself? (answer that in your heart) If you become an international person tomorrow, will you be proud of what they will dig up from every comment you make on social media? That you support jungle justice or that you are subjective and sentimental in your approach to curbing terrorism.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Twinmama(f): 6:00pm On May 09, 2018
maxist2020:
didn't you read that they were carrying guns

I used your expired glasses
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Twinmama(f): 6:01pm On May 09, 2018
manci:
you are just a stupid who killed who in this news you read or you only against one side killing but support other's killing

Is that what happened to all your family members?
Chai, it runs in your lineage
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Twinmama(f): 6:03pm On May 09, 2018
vincentus16:
buh the problem is that they were carrying gun. because had it been the driver carried them to there destination they may even terminate the man. Maybe the man sad there guns and decided to raise alarm. He's the lucky the distance he agreed to take them to that nothing happened to him on the process.

You sabi comment, not like those lizards up there abusing their parents.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Twinmama(f): 6:05pm On May 09, 2018
poseidon12:

Well, the poster said they were armed with guns, heading to Taraba. I don't think they were going to Taraba for a picnic.

Toor. Your comment shows you are mature.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Twinmama(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2018
jtofineme:
and most of those killed by the herdsmen committed what crime?

Very funny how you think I'm supporting them, read again, we're saying the same thing but in different form.
Re: 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Wantedola(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
I pray the news is true Sha... Because I kinda like the kill them before they kill you / kill them while trying to kill you or anyone and kill them if they kill anyone. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.