Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings (1102 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings by Austine567(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys how do I get to flow well with my siblings?

Whenever am not at home I feel happy and having fun but as soon as I get home I became angry and annoyed with everyone.
Please how can I stop this feeling and be able to communicate properly with my siblings.

Thanks.
Re: Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings by Oxster(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
With tym u gonna gt rid of dat behaviour,,,obviously u r de last issue
Re: Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings by Jagermeister(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
I can help you T.B's hotline, you need to book a prayer session ASAP.

I don't know what your problem is but you need to get help quick.

Kilode? Family is everything, you don't need HELP to love them and you don't LEARN to love them because it's inherent and it's compulsory, they are all you really have. Wake up oh this man, and step away from this uncanny behaviour.
Re: Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings by Donald3d(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
If you can't figure out the root , or cause, its going to be difficult to solve .
Re: Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings by trustworthy1(f): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Austine567:
Hey guys how do I get to flow well with my siblings?

Whenever am not at home I feel happy and having fun but as soon as I get home I became angry and annoyed with everyone.
Please how can I stop this feeling and be able to communicate properly with my siblings.

Thanks.
l have d same problem with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings by trustworthy1(f): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Oxster:
With tym u gonna gt rid of dat behaviour,,,obviously u r de last issue
exactly
Re: Why Do I Always Feel Unhappy When Am Home With My Siblings by Oxster(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
trustworthy1:

exactly

Ya,,,Is normal with us,,,But mine has stop#Team last born

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship / 'TUMISILE' The Newest Anti Bondage Mystic Soap Frees U Frm Spiritual Captivity / Is Virginity A Ground For Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.