Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Celtel Halfs The Tariff For Network Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Halfs The Tariff For Network Calls (934 Views)

Cheapest Call Rates And Tariff For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat 2015 / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Telecomm Firms To Increase Tariff For Their Services (2) (3) (4)

Celtel Halfs The Tariff For Network Calls by nazzyon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2007
Celtel half price calls midnight to 6am. I need confirmation

started 02 and ends 05 march

received a text from celtel @ exactly 07:30pm
Re: Celtel Halfs The Tariff For Network Calls by gbadex1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2007
Didn't receive sh*t. . . .
Re: Celtel Halfs The Tariff For Network Calls by kitaun(m): 3:40am On Mar 05, 2007
Half charge? Still sh*tty 4rm dem
Re: Celtel Halfs The Tariff For Network Calls by bamdil(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2007
Guys, dont mind them, they were celebrating the Award of the Best Brand of the Year, so they decided to reduce the price of celtel to celtel for just 4 nights. I'm so much dissapointed in Celtel, the fact is first they sent the message to most of my friends including me at the last day of the period. Just immagine! Others give free night calls. But Celtel reduces night call to half of the price for 4 nights. Which type of 4 nights self, abi 1 night self. I'm pissed off with this network.

Sony Ericsson K800i And M600i Prices Needed Urgently / My N70 Has Refused To Start,help! / A Gift Of Nokia N70 - - Which Network To Use

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5