Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (73006 Views)

Phone Thief Falls Inside Soakaway, While Fleeing, In Ijoko, Ogun State / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
it just remained me of vampire dairies.... Stephen who writes the names of his victims on the wall....
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Afritop(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
gudvibz:
I take it this some sort of achievement on his part undecided
What's the possibility they're not like you too
They have already become like him because a part of him is in them
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by areahints: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
aonag:
RRS must be mad..what are we supposed to do with this information? Are they now blogging?

I wonder same
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by nonix22(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
The guy even bleach join
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by 2shure: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
since i started using vpn with glo
men d speed has been 1.5mb
i did 1k sub 3days ago..i was given 4gig plus my 600mb
by today ive used 2gig..with the vpn the speed is superfast.
men i just dey dash spectranet money o.
i go buy 80gig from glo.download tire.
my wifi at nite...i don burn spectranet server
while my mobile on glo almost going to 1gig.so i burn abt 2gig daily.
fuc

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by GMBuhari: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
gudvibz:
I take it this some sort of achievement on his part undecided
What's the possibility they're not like you too

It could be raype
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
uzoormah:

no be your name...i see for there
...which my name u see for thereif I give you upper cut enhh 3years you are still sleeping
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Sure all is well smiley

Just wanted to have a word...or two
OK no qualms

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
@Op, this villain probably killed them as well
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Macdav(m): 1:36am On Feb 01, 2018
showreals:
If Some people try am for Nairaland na the whole body go cover like Micheal Scofield
grin
showreals:
If Some people try am for Nairaland na the whole body go cover like Micheal Scofield
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by ewosk: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2018
beautyhd:
He told you those are the names of ladies he had slept with? Crazy bloggers.

It is unfortunate that you cant read or you cant comprehend....He was arrested by rapid Response Squad...They were the one who pass the info to bloggers...read again...and some people even liked your comment...no wonder the kantry is like this....so many people jump in to conclusion and pass judgement when they dont know anything about the incident.
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
oloriadejoke:
...which my name u see for thereif I give you upper cut enhh 3years you are still sleeping

lol.... which hand you want use
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by iukpe: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
oloriadejoke:
many are mad but few are roaming

No No No. Many are mad, yet more are coming.
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
uzoormah:

lol.... which hand you want use
...my hand of course abi u want make I go borrow buhari hand
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2018
oloriadejoke:
...my hand of course abi u want make I go borrow buhari hand

that your small hand...laugh in urobo
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
uzoormah:

that your small hand...laugh in urobo
....shey. no be you I resemble
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
oloriadejoke:
....shey. no be you I resemble
for where...u ugly na
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
uzoormah:

for where...u ugly na
.,..are you sure I dey uglya whole me fine girl looking pizzalicious
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
oloriadejoke:
.,..are you sure I dey uglya whole me fine girl looking pizzalicious

No be only pizza na puff puff
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
uzoormah:

No be only pizza na puff puff
....well done you hear well done
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
oloriadejoke:
....well done you hear well done

Lol Oya fine gIRL... �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.