Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (72843 Views)

Phone Thief Falls Inside Soakaway, While Fleeing, In Ijoko, Ogun State / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Phone Thief Caught & Beaten In Lagos During Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
ritual things
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Oluwatmayde(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Are those tattos or some sort of skin rashes?... sadAre those tattos or some sort of skin rashes?...
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thank God i didn't have to tattoo all my conquests' names.

I would look like this guy.....

Michael Scofield!

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
congo4ka:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Good evening
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by gigtrainee: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Beware Of Balogun OlaLekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)

Beware of Balogun OlaLekan The Fraudster(Email Account Hacker)here on this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4303333/beware-balogun-olalekan-fraudster-email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by congo4ka: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good evening
What is good about this evening angry
I just need your thick lethal lips all over my shaft as I speak in different tongues kiss

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kafayat?is that not ajepakos Islamic name?
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nwaoma198(f): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
I yam back grin grin grin
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
congo4ka:

What is good about this evening angry
I just need your thick lethal lips all over my shaft as I speak in different tongues kiss
Respect yourself
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good evening
oyindido dido loyin, your good evening sounds like an olosho on Allen avenuegrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kafaya will deny knowing him
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Respect yourself
e pain am tongue
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Kafaya will deny knowing him
but you won't deny na
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by beautyhound(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
delishpot:
Bloggers sha. Maybe those are names of his babes not tatooed with the intention of record keeping.

wot is ds one saying? r u blind to see d post from Rapid?
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by congo4ka: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Respect yourself
I have something important to tell you dear kiss

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by hotdealz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
I saw Emeka among the names o. Did he also sleep with Emeka? shocked
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by congo4ka: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
oyindido dido loyin, your good evening sounds like an olosho on Allen avenuegrin grin grin

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=congo4ka post=64674644][/quote]she no go give you her obo chop stop wasting your time tongue tongue
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by CoolextPhoenix(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy grin
if I tattoo my own like this mumu,,omo space no go dey ma body again,I go gats tattoo my teeth too
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by kernel504(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
delishpot:
Bloggers sha. Maybe those are names of his babes not tatooed with the intention of record keeping.

I agree with you 100%.
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
reserve my comment
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by jonadaft: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Terrible ink :-|

"Kafaya" grin
You no see blessing and amaka abi?
OSU pusay just too cheap

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by congo4ka: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
she no go give you her obo chop stop wasting your time tongue tongue

Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by aboo84(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
the guy Neva sabi work four girls pere. highly disappointed
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
gudvibz:
I take it this some sort of achievement on his part undecided
What's the possibility they're not like you too
Amina alagbo, blessen olosan kafaya oni paraga
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm good dear, saw it last night. Hope all is well?

Sure all is well smiley

Just wanted to have a word...or two
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by emilykang(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
oloriadejoke:
many are mad but few are roaming

no be your name...i see for there
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=congo4ka post=64674762][/quote]ko ni fun e lobo e je,lo joko jo
Re: Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by oake(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
If he continued like this, there may be no space left in his whole body, considering how far he had to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.