Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) - Sports (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (101326 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by godwon01(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
I think the boys looked very tired and lethargic. This is not the first time nigerian would be beaten like this . remember Algiers 90, nigerian were beaten by Algeria by 5-1during the opening match. Nigerian paraded Yekini , Emma Oko cha JJ Oko cha senior brother. Secondly we had also beaten Morroco by 4-2 2014. It is revenge time and we need to take heart becouse football is like that.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
FriendofGod:

And who told you Ezenwa would have done any better?

Wasn't it Ezenwa who conceded 4 goals at the WAFU 2017 final match? And that team was not even as poor as this one which was further marred by injuries to some key players and then a red card that reduced the team to 10 men.

Bro, check the stats again.
That was Ezenwa's first experience at an international tournament for Nigeria as well as that WAFU team. Ezenwa hs grown in leaps and bounds since then.

AJIBOYE is the far more experienced internationlly even right now, yet Ezenwa has been able to bench him consistently and with results to prove.

Ezenwa would have done much better . I am certain of that.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
jagorinho:

you are just being sentimental, do you think your ezenwa wont concede more if he faced 20 shots?. For you to be specific about the keeper's performance, instead of castigating the whole rubbish our team served us shows exactly where your sentiments lies.
Ezenwa has faced tougher oppositions during the world cup qualifiers. Don't forget Ezenwa brought the team this far in the competition.

This whole team was poor, agreed. But Ajiboye is not better than Ezenwa based on his own individual performance.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by iameniola: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
One corner?
No

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by LZAA: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
pweshboi:

I just tire... See as we go eba and rice ourselves for Morocco hand, shey 2-0 for even do small.
grin grin
like wafu cup,like chan
seriously we need new goalkeepers in naija
okpotu shld never rock a green shirt again till he improves
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

Ezenwa has faced tougher oppositions during the world cup qualifiers. Don't forget Ezenwa brought the team this far in the competition.

This whole team was poor, agreed. But Ajiboye is not better than Ezenwa based on his own individual performance.
Ezenwa is not better than him, the only keeper ezenwa is better than is akpeyi, even a concrete statue would perform wonders in goal than akpeyi, let me tell you, ezenwa did not bring us far in the qualifiers, it was just a case that we have to present one person in goal, super eagles were very dominant during qualifiers,it is not that ezenwa was making saves after saves to make us qualify. Ezenwa is an average keeper at best, but he is above average in using is bum to dance on the field when nigeria scores a goal.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by federal9: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
They wore white and they played while it rained. Who wonna get stained

That their no 7 bad. He plays like zidane
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
makazona:
@cstr2, You yelled and shouted but they refused to listen. They kept over sensationalizing Ajiboye, now see the mess.

He is a good keeper no doubt but was not I'll prepared for a final match like this...I can even say he is match rusty.

Let's not be tribalistic about National issues. I would prefer Ezenwa any day for this match.

We've lost now some persons will blame the defence as usual to hide Ajiboye's errors.

Its well
Your Mini god Ezenwa was rated 5/10 when Ghana vandalize nigeria's pipeline 4-0 during wafu cup final, but it seems you have selective amnesia.......Ezenwa is a goal keeper by profession but not good enough for a team that has big ambition
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Johnhug66(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2018
undecided[color=#006600][/color] I knew this will be the outcome since pinnick said they should win the cup for PMB

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by bizhop01: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Nigerian players didn't eat befor the match,
I can't recall the last when the humiliate nigeria like this in soccer,

fucck chan eagel
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2018
jagorinho:

Ezenwa is not better than him, the only keeper ezenwa is better than is akpeyi, even a concrete statue would perform wonders in goal than akpeyi, let me tell you, ezenwa did not bring us far in the qualifiers, it was just a case that we have to present one person in goal, super eagles were very dominant during qualifiers,it is not that ezenwa was making saves after saves to make us qualify. Ezenwa is an average keeper at best, but he is above average in using is bum to dance on the field when nigeria scores a goal.
Ezenwa did not bring your far in the qualifiers? Really? In that group of death?

You need help.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2018
jagorinho:

Your Mini god Ezenwa was rated 5/10 when Ghana vandalize nigeria's pipeline 4-0 during wafu cup final, but it seems you have selective amnesia.......Ezenwa is a goal keeper by profession but not good enough for a team that has big ambition
Ezenwa was attending an interntional tournament for the first time in ghana, while Ajiboye was already an international veteran.

If Ajiboye was so good, we would not be begging for Enyeama to come back. He would have taken Ezenwa's place in the qualifiers.

Ezenwa is not world class, but he has more talent and charisma than Ajiboye will ever have.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 12:22am On Feb 05, 2018
CSTR2:

Ezenwa did not bring your far in the qualifiers? Really? In that group of death?

You need help.
you must be a lover of mediocrity, what did ezenwa do during the qualifiers? was it the mauling down of the camerounian player in yaounde that cost us a win, or the childish display in algeria......Man!!! you are better than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 12:26am On Feb 05, 2018
CSTR2:

Ezenwa was attending an interntional tournament for the first time in ghana, while Ajiboye was already an international veteran.

If Ajiboye was so good, we would not be begging for Enyeama to come back. He would have taken Ezenwa's place in the qualifiers.

Ezenwa is not world class, but he has more talent and charisma than Ajiboye will ever have.
if dancing on the field like an aged leper when your team scores is what you called charisma then your case is on another level. Ajiboye is better than ezenwa.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by adeyeb(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2018
Nigeria really flopped ...the match was unimpressive
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2018
jagorinho:

you must be a lover of mediocrity, what did ezenwa do during the qualifiers? was it the mauling down of the camerounian player in yaounde that cost us a win, or the childish display in algeria......Man!!! you are better than this
He cost you a win in yaounde by going for a 50-50 ball scenario after your defenders floped.

I hope you know cameroon have not lost at home for a very long time. Ezenwa made saves after saves in that game.

If a single mistake means he is not good, then which keeper is good in world football?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by CSTR2: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2018
jagorinho:

if dancing on the field like an aged leper when your team scores is what you called charisma then your case is on another level. Ajiboye is better than ezenwa.
His celebration style is not what is in question. Players celebrate in their own unique way. It doesn't affect their qualitty.

I don't care about his celebration. I care about his goal-stopping ability.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2018
CSTR2:

His celebration style is not what is in question. Players celebrate in their own unique way. It doesn't affect their qualitty.

I don't care about his celebration. I care about his goal-stopping ability.
He has a below average stopping ability which he compemsates for by over celebrating goals....the guy is a time bomb in diguise
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2018
CSTR2:

He cost you a win in yaounde by going for a 50-50 ball scenario after your defenders floped.

I hope you know cameroon have not lost at home for a very long time. Ezenwa made saves after saves in that game.

If a single mistake means he is not good, then which keeper is good in world football?
cameroon has not lost at home because they keep playing against keepers like ezenwa most times
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 05, 2018
Buhari.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by adegeye38(m): 1:05am On Feb 05, 2018
rossyc:
When Ezenwa left the pitch on the last match I knew it was over, this ajoboye no follow, useless goal keeper.
Ajiboyes heroics got us to d final
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by adegeye38(m): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
See CHAN wey we dey always win. Buhari becomes president we no fit win am again! grin grin grin

The players will blame buhari for this lose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
we have never reached Chan final before
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by adegeye38(m): 1:22am On Feb 05, 2018
ajigglin:
The referee was biased.
The announcer was biased.
Our keeping was good.
Our striking needs SERIOUS work.
our mid field was zero, we had no plan, we lacked Tactical discipline
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by teflonjake(m): 1:34am On Feb 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy thank God I don't even bother myself.although I want to watch it but my girlfriend watching her favorite show and she didn't allow me to change it.

Your boyfriend u mean
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:03am On Feb 05, 2018
neezar:

Biko take ur L and get out

The game was useless

Blame the players
nna wat are u blaming referee for.... Morroco were better ok.....i ve seen teams win even with bad officiating so take a chill �
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:06am On Feb 05, 2018
oshe11:
Afonjas can never defend their land even if their lives depend on it....

Like Abiola, like AJIBOYEgrin
u no well oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:15am On Feb 05, 2018
dabossman:
I say well done to the boys. Very few people gave them a chance at the beginning of this tournament, yet they made it to the final. They practically had zero preparation and only got this far by their own sheer determination.

We can't continue to fall to prepare yet expect to succeed.
Oga leave preparation matter u can't give wat u don't have...if u like make dos guys prepare for moon and Mars morroco ll wire dem de ve more quality players sm of dos guys are national team players sm won caf champ lig....yyy is dat pple like onuwa of mfm even sikiru didn't make d team
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:31am On Feb 05, 2018
CSTR2:

That was Ezenwa's first experience at an international tournament for Nigeria as well as that WAFU team. Ezenwa hs grown in leaps and bounds since then.

AJIBOYE is the far more experienced internationlly even right now, yet Ezenwa has been able to bench him consistently and with results to prove.

Ezenwa would have done much better . I am certain of that.
if I slap u...ezenwa was at d last Chan 2016...if no be say enyeama retire early and ikeme get illness and akpeyi de misperform ezenwa for near main eagles mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by walezy85: 4:31am On Feb 05, 2018
Morocans didn't play against super Eagle yesterday its Morocans with Super Chicken.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by colossus91(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2018
michoade:

it is lesser just because he's there. I believe we are watching the same match bro, the guy was let down by his defenders. Another goal, definitely a show of shame.
bro I don't doubt his average quality but comparing him to ezenwa is a long shot,the guy doesn't know know how tomparry ball which is your first lesson as a goalkeeper
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by onomeabuja: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2018
danjumakolo:

These boys for sure aren't the best players in our league
i tell u my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - International Friendly (4 - 1) On 10th Sept 2013 / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.