Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) - Sports (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (101323 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by guiddoti: 6:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
sh!t this white jersey again angry
Lol, I am done with this white katakata
Baba CHANge is here now lol
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jaychubi: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2018
The whole team shld be disbanded and arrested for this national disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Mbalam: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Let pray for super eagle on world cup and let bygone be bygone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jashar(f): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2018
FriendofGod:
Injuries and suspension messed us up.

Moreover, I think our white jersey is jinxed. Have we ever won a match wearing the white jersey

However, it is not over until it is over.

jashar, I am off to bed.

The game was an embarrassment. I now realise why I'm not a football fan.

Good morning. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Sematexlm: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Local league indeed.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Caseless: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2018
I've never watched a Nigerian team played so horribly. From defense to the attack, it was all a poor showing.

I switched off the TV when the 3rd goal was scored and I thought it stopped , only to find out they increased the tally.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by neezar: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
nna wat are u blaming referee for.... Morroco were better ok.....i ve seen teams win even with bad officiating so take a chill �
I am not blaming the referee

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by shedy03(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2018
I think Nigeria lost to morocco as a result of political interference in our football when pinnick ask our boys to win the trophy for buhari. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/pinnick-charges-eagles-win-chan-trophy-buhari/
God help us
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Kaydagreat(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Many are here yarning dust.....can you compare our local league to our opponent's local league even if we were 12men, beating that Moroccan team would be Herculean
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Kog45(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2018
CSTR2:

He cost you a win in yaounde by going for a 50-50 ball scenario after your defenders floped.

I hope you know cameroon have not lost at home for a very long time. Ezenwa made saves after saves in that game.

If a single mistake means he is not good, then which keeper is good in world football?
Ezenwa is good but making saves after saves against Cameroon in Yaounde is a lie.I know you like him cos your comments since Ajiboye step in for injured Ezenwa has been negatives and I know you wished the team bad yesterday just cos of Ajiboye.

I don't know your problem with him but am guessing the same problem we always encounter in nairaland politics thread which you know but Ajiboye and Ezenwa are Nigerian for God sake.

Pls try and check Ajiboye's rating despite conceded four goals,he was rated 7/10 this is to tell you the guy is good,26 shots 12 on targets and four goals,pls tell me how many keepers that can survive it even Enyeama cannot talk less of Ezenwa.

Pls talk football without sentiment and let us have healthy discussion.

Respect to the two keepers Ezenwa and Ajiboye for their heroics displayed against Angola and Sudan,what they need is encouragement not pull it down syndrome.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by makazona(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2018
jagorinho:

Your Mini god Ezenwa was rated 5/10 when Ghana vandalize nigeria's pipeline 4-0 during wafu cup final, but it seems you have selective amnesia.......Ezenwa is a goal keeper by profession but not good enough for a team that has big ambition

And your demi god, Ajiboye, who is good enough for a team with big ambition couldn't save the same team. Shame on you for you can't see beyond tribe.

So many shots he could have punched to safety, were carelessly pushed feebly to harm's way. Take it or leave it, you guys overhyped him.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Ishilove: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Caseless:
I've never watched a Nigerian team played so horribly. From defense to the attack, it was all a poor showing.

I switched off the TV when the 3rd goal was scored and I thought it stopped , only to find out they increased the tally.
4-0?? Haba, how come? This is highly embarrassing shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by poweredcom(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by iamrapper(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=kinzation post=64793017] we don turn pardy be that ooo lool grin we don turn pardy be that ooo lool[/quoteyes ooh
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by gare(f): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
See CHAN wey we dey always win. Buhari becomes president we no fit win am again! grin grin grin

The players will blame buhari for this lose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO THEY SHOULD BLAME GEJ, WHY BUHARI? ARE THEY TIRED
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by godwon01(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2018
The same jersey was used against the same Morroco in 2014 during the CHAN competition hosted by south Africa. Nigeria won by 4-3. Don't forget ,there is no north Africa countries that is push over in world football. I remember during nation cup hosted by nigeria and Ghana in 2000 ,we found it difficult to beat morroco when we had the likes of Oko cha Ikpeba Kanu Finidi and Tijani Babagida. They always double their efforts whenever they want to meet us.
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by FriendofGod: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2018
CSTR2:

That was Ezenwa's first experience at an international tournament for Nigeria as well as that WAFU team. Ezenwa hs grown in leaps and bounds since then.

AJIBOYE is the far more experienced internationlly even right now, yet Ezenwa has been able to bench him consistently and with results to prove.

Ezenwa would have done much better . I am certain of that.

How is Ajiboye far more experienced internationally? Bro, check yesterday's stats. We were seriously outplayed. Any goalkeeper could have conceded even more than 4 goals. A goalkeeper can only try in a team with a porous defence like yesterday's. Enyeama conceded four goals against Ghana in 2006 years after keeping a clean slate against England in 2006, and that was an English team that had Beckham, Scoles and Gigs.

The super eagles team of yesterday was absolute nonsense. 23 shots on goal simply showed just how porous our midfield and defense was.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by FriendofGod: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2018
jashar:

The game was an embarrassment. I now realise why I'm not a football fan.

Good morning. Have a great day.

Honestly, a total embarrassment. We were outclassed and used to wipe the floor. Hopefully, none of these guys would be allowed to return to the country. They should stay there and learn a trade.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by lastempero: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2018
That match was between kwara united and Morocco but people thought it was super eagles.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jashar(f): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2018
FriendofGod:

Honestly, a total embarrassment. We were outclassed and used to wipe the floor. Hopefully, none of these guys would be allowed to return to the country. They should stay there and learn a trade.

i had such high hopes...

you have vex @ bolded. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by jagorinho: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2018
makazona:

And your demi god, Ajiboye, who is good enough for a team with big ambition couldn't save the same team. Shame on you for you can't see beyond tribe.

So many shots he could have punched to safety, were carelessly pushed feebly to harm's way. Take it or leave it, you guys overhyped him.
you seem to miss the point, i have not hyped ajiboye in any form. he is an average keeper too, nothing spectacular. But between two bad things, one would still be better, ajiboye is better than ezenwa. There is no keeper in the world that wont concede with the way our team played yesterday, we were bombarded with over 20 shots
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Newgal: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2018
I need someone in abj to help me do my ntax verification. Quote me so I can contact you for Info
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by einsteinclub: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2018
The boys played according to Pinnik's instructions; to play for Buhari, and the outcome shows 4 years of 0 achievements

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Cmsj: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2018
bedford101:
goat u be Muslim? We’re u blind when the Moroccan sub comitted a second card offense and the ref blew a foul? Akpa

No brain
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2018
grin dem disgrace 9ja sha...see scoreline for finals.chai

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by dabossman(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Oga leave preparation matter u can't give wat u don't have...if u like make dos guys prepare for moon and Mars morroco ll wire dem de ve more quality players sm of dos guys are national team players sm won caf champ lig....yyy is dat pple like onuwa of mfm even sikiru didn't make d team

So if you know all of this why are you lot insulting these guys who did their best to get to the finals? Would Sikiru Olatuboun's presence have prevented us from losing to Morocco? Can't you see you are contradicting yourself?
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Caseless: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
Ishilove:

4-0?? Haba, how come? This is highly embarrassing shocked embarassed
I don't know where to put my head right now. I've been avoiding all sport programmes I usually follow to avoid being reminded of this scoreline.

Our league was the subject of ridicule by that scoreline. angry angry angry
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by Newborn40(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Nigeria no try atall
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by FriendofGod: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
jashar:

i had such high hopes...
you have vex @ bolded. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) by teebabz: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
See CHAN wey we dey always win. Buhari becomes president we no fit win am again! grin grin grin

The players will blame buhari for this lose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We never win CHAN before guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - International Friendly (4 - 1) On 10th Sept 2013 / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Is Chidozie Awaziem The Most Handsome Super Eagles Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.