Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Do Need Paystack Payment Integration - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do Need Paystack Payment Integration (2259 Views)

Do Need Paystack Payment Integration For Your Website Or Web Application / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / Paystack Payment Integration With .net E-commerce Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by chiwex(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
I have solution for custom php mysql projects laravel and CodeIgniter project.
I recently integrated it for cinema prudentmail.com
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by bot101(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
chiwex:
I have solution for custom php mysql projects laravel and CodeIgniter project.

I recently integrated it for cinema prudentmail.com

With your nulled scripts ba?
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by chiwex(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
bot101:

With your nulled scripts ba?
I am a laravel programmer I have been developing with it.
I said I can integrate your existing website with Paystack payment system
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by chiwex(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
A client is not interested how you develop or what you use to his his website he want his job delivered as agreed

Sometimes I reuse my existing codes to meet my clients needs. with the advantage of code reuse makes life easier for me.
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by fideleict: 6:31am On Feb 01, 2018
chiwex:
A client is not interested how you develop or what you use to his his website he want his job delivered as agreed

Sometimes I reuse my existing codes to meet my clients needs. with the advantage of code reuse makes life easier for me.

Really? Wow!! Just imagine you developed a solution to a legitimate bitcoin investment business for example, using a nulled script, and multiple scammer bitcoin investment websites already exists that use the same script with basic aesthetic differences. The legitimate business will immediately be marked as a scam business because of experiences investors have had with similar systems. What about lawsuits? Many other things that can't be outlined here. You know Nada about the intricacies of programming. Its your kind that give programmers a bad name. And stop calling yourself a Laravel programmer. That's an insult to laravel developers.

I can also bet a million dollars you can't integrate paystack without using the PHP package from Packagist. You'll probably go crazy if you tried.
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by chiwex(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2018
fideleict:

Really? Wow!! Just imagine you developed a solution to a legitimate bitcoin investment business for example, using a nulled script, and multiple scammer bitcoin investment websites already exists that use the same script with basic aesthetic differences. The legitimate business will immediately be marked as a scam business because of experiences investors have had with similar systems. What about lawsuits? Many other things that can't be outlined here. You know Nada about the intricacies of programming. Its your kind that give programmers a bad name. And stop calling yourself a Laravel programmer. That's an insult to laravel developers.

I can also bet a million dollars you can't integrate paystack without using the PHP package from Packagist. You'll probably go crazy if you tried.

I have developed Ecommerce websites & church website website with Laravel from scratch.

I have developed 5 different bitcoin websites as of last year.

For you,Thomas, let me post complete code for Paystack integration for php any website
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by fideleict: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2018
chiwex:

I have developed Ecommerce websites & church website website with Laravel from scratch.

I have developed 5 different bitcoin websites as of last year.

For you,Thomas, let me post complete code for Paystack integration for php any website

If you want, I can point you to where you can get solid laravel based open source ecommerce projects on Github, better than any nulled script. About the bitcoin investment website, I did a bit of research on the demo you posted in the other thread, the name of that script is btrade, available for free on codelist.cc. Installing that 5 times can be equated to "developing" 5 bitcoin investment websites. About the church websites, those ones are pretty easy, but if I didn't want to write those myself? Easy peasy, github.com, maybe codelist.cc or another nulled scripts website.

Please, don't abuse github, it's a platform for actual software developers, with projects that are frequently maintained, not some script that has been thrown away.

1 Like

Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by mj(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
fideleict:

If you want, I can point you to where you can get solid laravel based open source ecommerce projects on Github, better than any nulled script. About the bitcoin investment website, I did a bit of research on the demo you posted in the other thread, the name of that script is btrade, available for free on codelist.cc. Installing that 5 times can be equated to "developing" 5 bitcoin investment websites. About the church websites, those ones are pretty easy, but if I didn't want to write those myself? Easy peasy, github.com, maybe codelist.cc or another nulled scripts website.

Please, don't abuse github, it's a platform for actual software developers, with projects that are frequently maintained, not some script that has been thrown away.

Please I need Laravel ecommerce project.

Thanks
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by fideleict: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
mj:

Thanks

Look at this, there are tons of others. Google laravel ecommerce github.

https://github.com/mage2/laravel-ecommerce
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by chiwex(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
fideleict:

Look at this, there are tons of others. Google laravel ecommerce github.
https://github.com/mage2/laravel-ecommerce

This guy needs s complete Ecommerce product not package
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by chiwex(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
If you need a complete Ecommerce website with Paystack integrated payment system contact me: 09034964142
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by fideleict: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
chiwex:

This guy needs s complete Ecommerce product not package

No dey do pass yasef, I just checked his profile, and he is a software developer. He also specifically asked for an ecommerce PROJECT, not product.
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by Ejiod(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Can pay stack be integrated into nodeJs?
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by bot101(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ejiod:

Yes, there's an npm package for that, as well as a Cordova plugin if you need it integrated in a mobile application. There are other packages for other languages, and I've had the experience of using it in both a Cordova and a PHP application.
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by chiwex(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ejiod:

yes. of course, i can help with PHP integration for paystack
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by talk2hb1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
mj:

Thanks
Hi MJ,
Long Time. I have one uncompleted (>80%) multi-vendor (abandoned) laravel ecommerce project.
Re: Do Need Paystack Payment Integration by mj(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
talk2hb1:

Hi MJ,
Long Time. I have one uncompleted (>80%) multi-vendor (abandoned) laravel ecommerce project.

Ok, I will call you, maybe its something I can make 100%

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would It Cost Me To Create A Jamb Past Question App / My Ui/Ux Journey / Javapos Documentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.