Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Business Owner Need To Know] - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Business Owner Need To Know] (191 Views)

A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not / FOR SALE Owner need money Distres Half Plot@ Gbagada Ifako in a develop Area 11m / 1650sqm Of Sand Filled At Ikate Lekki For 120m Net Owner Need Money 08101662607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Business Owner Need To Know] by legalwebconsult(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Who Is Your Customer?

The more I communicate with entrepreneurs and marketers, the more I realize that people do not really know who their customers are.

If you don’t know who your customer is, how can you reach the right people?

That is why you need knowledge on how to identify who your customers are and how to reach them.

I’m recommending online marketing training that will empower you with information’s on how to identify your customers.

Marketing Fundamentals: Who Is Your Customer?

This training is being compiled by Business and Marketing Experts. Its central focus is on marketing and entrepreneurship education.

In this training, you will be able to learn key marketing concepts to implement customer acquisition strategies to find the right customers and grow your business.

You will also learn the following:
• The marketing mix
• Segmentation
• Targeting and positioning
• Marketing strategy
• Consumer behavior

Visit the following pages below to start right away. Download Marketing Ebooks, Videos & Materials.
www.sme.legalwebconsult.com
www.dmf.legalwebconsult.com
www.nig.legalwebconsult.com
www.gms.legalwebconsult.com
www.digit.legalwebconsult.com

For a better life in 2018, you need more information and knowledge.

My goal for 2018 is to impact as many people as possible with more information’s capable of transforming their lives and business.