Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (51211 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Burgerlomo: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Thumbs up man
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
grin This guy na correct guy.
This guy na one of d few correct guys..
1.)No police matter.
2.)No ganja pishure..
3.)No alcohol wahala..
4.)No beef..
5.)No "simi" and "adekunle" mentality..
6.) No yeye talk online
7.) No scam tins
8.) No bad politics
9.) No vanity
10.) No bbnaija

No fall awa hand o.. abeg

Guy wey block me sharp sharp because i said something he didn't like. He hates confrontations.

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
grin This guy na correct guy.
This guy na one of d few correct guys..
1.)No police matter.
2.)No ganja pishure..
3.)No alcohol wahala..
4.)No beef..
5.)No "simi" and "adekunle" mentality..
6.) No yeye talk online
7.) No scam tins
8.) No bad politics
9.) No vanity
10.) No bbnaija

No fall awa hand o.. abeg

Next thing wey come follow?

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by tealaw(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2018
Just checked his instagram. Dude acts kinda gay.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Sylverbox(m): 1:20am On Feb 01, 2018
pol23:
#Adenuga and #bbn...
I understand nobody celebrate failure...
Some people were born great,it's nothing close to big deal everything He has done...
It's just a normal thing we've all done...
Paddy's Babaolowo agreed,he hasn't take risk like many of us...but that doesn't count if you're not on top there..
I use to buy portable electronics with my school fee to make little profit,I thought I was hustling until I saw someone sponsoring his education and sending his family something too.....Dude's doing good now..but nothing close to Paddy...
Life's not just fair...I thank God for my life.
I celebrate paddy.
I celebrate every hustler out there.
I celebrate myself.

Your eyes and heart is open. Keep it up, you may never be super rich but you will never have regrets!
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by LegendsCoded(m): 1:33am On Feb 01, 2018
pol23:
#Adenuga and #bbn...
Some people were born great,it's nothing close to big deal everything He has done...
Paddy's Babaolowo agreed,he hasn't take risk like many of us...but that doesn't count if you're not on top there..
I use to buy portable electronics with my school fee to make little profit,I thought I was hustling until I saw someone sponsoring his education and sending his family something too.....Dude's doing good now..but nothing close to Paddy...
I celebrate paddy.
I celebrate myself.

You just summarized the whole thing.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by GenAnsahCinC: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2018
I can't celebrate him. Why? Because he never started from the bottom. He had everything to make life comfortable for him right from birth. I celebrate people who were nobody and later became somebody. Put most Nigerians in his shoes they will also be successful like him or greater than him. He ate with a golden spoon right from birth. I celebrate people who never had a spoon not even a rusty spoon yet they go against all odds and made it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by sirelexzy(m): 1:52am On Feb 01, 2018
"FLOREEAT" paddy adenuga.
only kings college old boys will understand.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Babysho(m): 2:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Paddy for President 2019
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by InvertedHammer: 2:34am On Feb 01, 2018
/

Grass to grace story is inspirational.

That is beating all odds.

/

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by iomoge2(f): 3:13am On Feb 01, 2018
stephenmorris:
Billionaire businessman Mike Adenuga’s son Paddy yesterday broke the Nigerian internet space with a thrilling and inspiring tale.
It chronicled how he masterminded an almost successful acquisition of the entire business and asset of Chevron in the Netherlands. And he was 29 years old at the time.

Many have described the account as “inspiring”, BellaNaija termed it “captivating”, all making the 34 year old business mind the endearment and attraction of many.

But very little is known of the billionaire son. He’s real names are not even really known. He’s only popularly known as Paddy Adenuga. So Pulse Business has put together a few facts about him.

Here we go!
1. Paddy was born Mike Agbolade Adeniyi Ishola Paddy Adenuga in London, England at the St. Thomas Hospital on June 21, 1984.

2. Paddy’s mother Emelia is of Calabar descent.

3. He attended Corona Primary School, Victoria-Island, then King’s College Secondary School in Lagos.

4. At the age of 10, he was relocated to Harlingen, Texas, USA in the Rio Grande Valley to attend the prestigious Marine Military Academy (MMA). After 3 years at MMA, he attended The Tenney School in Houston Texas. By early 1998, he graduated from high school at the very young age of 13.

5. Still at the age of 13, Mike Adenuga Jnr. started tertiary education at the University of Massachusetts, Boston studying Business Administration but graduated at Northeastern University in 2002 with a Bachelors in Business Management at the age of 18.

6. From then on, he worked at family owned conglomerate, the Mike Adenuga Group, till 2006. He was the Group Executive Director of the Group’s telecom division known as GLO and also the upstream exploration & production company, ConOil Producing.

7. In 2006, he left the Mike Adenuga Group and moved to London to setup an oil brokering firm with a business partner called Cayne & Cayne. Cayne & Cayne brokered supplies of refined petroleum product to Nigerian oil firms.

8. In 2009, Paddy returned to his father’s business in an even more senior capacity as the co-CEO of GLO & ConOil Producing. Under his leadership, GLO significantly increased its national cell site coverage in Nigeria, Ghana, & Benin Republic, increased its overall revenue, and embraced new technologies to enhance customer experience and service delivery.

9. In 2011, I led ConOil Producing’s $1.3 billion bid for Shell Nigeria’s OML 30 oil block in Nigeria.

10. Paddy Adenuga has also been a screenwriter since the age of 15 and finished his fifth screenplay, “Waterloo” a little over a year ago.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/careers/10-things-probably-not-know-paddy-adenuga/

credits-pulseng,mediadailygist.

He is eyeing a political post. grin
Confirm gist cheesy
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by jhubril(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Let's, in the meantime,celebrate life before we go the way of all flesh,and we must do so with no bitterness at all but in the hope that on the morrow success shall smile on us. The stoic necessity of self-consolation we should be filled with and embrace,as soon as possible,all truths when they are self-evident.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by wman(m): 3:36am On Feb 01, 2018
This whole sh**t is overhyped.

I like his gogetter attitude and his smartness.

His writing skills isn't great. That was just too overhyped.

There was an element of boasting all through the story. There is a way you can describe expensive and classy places/things without that element of pride. Only those who read a lot of books and maybe write will get what I saw in his story.

I think a lot of Nigerians were overwhelmed because they hardly read autobiographies or hear stories like this from Nigerians.

If you read stuff from foreigners, you'll know that this isn't much.

And this story doesn't make him a perfect being or a perfect person to hold a political post. You never know too much about people. A single story is not enough. If you can be deceived by 'I had no shoes' or 'I couldn't afford my presidential candidate ticket' and you hold this story as a standard, you deserve the terrible leadership you get. A single story doesn't make one a good political candidate. Stop calling for him to run.

Plus, a lot of the things you read were not written by the actual authors. Ghostwriters plenty die! The rich and famous use them.

I'm not a hater. Just saying it as it is.

I agree that the writeup will make for a good movie.

Who else got overwhelmed by all those millions of dollars they were calling? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by jhubril(m): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
I can't celebrate him. Why? Because he never started from the bottom. He had everything to make life comfortable for him right from birth. I celebrate people who were nobody and later became somebody. Put most Nigerians in his shoes they will also be successful like him or greater than him. He ate with a golden spoon right from birth. I celebrate people who never had a spoon not even a rusty spoon yet they go against all odds and made it..

You are probably going to die in a state of bitterness if you cause the stoic necessity of accepting yourself as unique to evade you . Greatness has different faces . Some are born great;some have greatness thrust upon them.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by jhubril(m): 3:52am On Feb 01, 2018
wman:
This whole sh**t is overhyped.

I like his gogetter attitude and his smartness.

His writing skills isn't great. That was just too overhyped.

There was an element of boasting all through the story. There is a way you can describe expensive and classy places/things without that element of pride. Only those who read a lot of books and maybe write will get what I saw in his story.

I think a lot of Nigerians were overwhelmed because they hardly read autobiographies or hear stories like this from Nigerians.

If you read stuff from foreigners, you'll know that this isn't much.

And this story doesn't make him a perfect being or a perfect person to hold a political post. You never know too much about people. A single story is not enough. If you can be deceived by 'I had no shoes' or 'I couldn't afford my presidential candidate ticket' and you hold this story as a standard, you deserve the terrible leadership you get. A single story doesn't make one a good political candidate. Stop calling for him to run.

Plus, a lot of the things you read were not written by the actual authors. Ghostwriters plenty die! The rich and famous use them.

I'm not a hater. Just saying it as it is.

I agree that the writeup will make for a good movie.

Who else got overwhelmed by all those millions of dollars they were calling? shocked shocked shocked

To the very extent that my estimation permits, I make bold to say that you are a bitter soul .
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by wman(m): 4:00am On Feb 01, 2018
jhubril:

To the very extent that my estimation permits, I make bold to say that you are a bitter soul .

Lol. I am a very happy person and I love it when people succeed. You know nothing and you can't judge me based on a comment and say I am bitter.

When people have differing opinions from yours, it's very wrong to judge their entire character based on a single comment.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Haykinsofficial: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Beta pikin

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by h20water(m): 5:59am On Feb 01, 2018
pol23:
#Adenuga and #bbn...
I celebrate paddy.
I celebrate myself.
i celebrate u man

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by GenAnsahCinC: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2018
wman:

Lol. I am a very happy person and I love it when people succeed. You know nothing and you can't judge me based on a comment and say I am bitter.

When people have differing opinions from yours, it's very wrong to judge their entire character based on a single comment.

the guy is Adenuga's nephew. That is why he comes attackin every comment
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by gabicon: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians like to fall for all this PR trap sha. This guy is coming out for something most likely business or politics. He sold us Eldorado thereby cleaning any form of negative PR stuck on him. Yes learn from the story but also read between the lines. Whoever he hired to write the story is a genius ooo.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by princessayesha(f): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Ayam impressed smiley
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by gaffyGIFT: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2018
eehehhehe ...... that's good boy..............

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by youngadex: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
CC: gidient9ja
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by livebynite: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
They forgot to add he likes it up the anus

That's a well known fact don't believe me? go near him as a fine guy
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by youngadex: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
@gidient9ja
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by youngadex: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2018
lalasticlala:
@gidient9ja
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by poweredcom(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
all naija babes go wan de suck his dick....i swear na dier greatest wish
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by solidmyk(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg who paddy epp??
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by greatcrown: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
This is one major reasons Nigeria businesses are not doing well!

A fresh graduate with zero experience given such post because it's family business.

If the business model will continue with this trend, I doubt if it can survive three generations!

But then what do people like me knows?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Amhappy(f): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Outstanding resume. He started well and very early too.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by osusuallstars: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2018
after his education , he joined the family business and become a billionaire . by the way how did his father made his money? drug? by the time Niger delta and biafran exit from the zoo, i wonder which oil he will be after.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by IDFWU(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
No.11 he is or would be 34 years old this year going with OP's write up tongue

Waiting on the time he will want to deceive Nigerians with 26yrs old football age lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / 10 Highest Selling Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.