Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (51214 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by Tex42(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Just like the guy jare! Paddy na role model...

Intelligent, rich, handsome, yet craves no hushpuppy attension", never In the news for the bad reasons.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by hausadreturn(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2018
I didnt know people could enter tertiary institutions at age 13 in USA though.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son by dangotesmummy: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
wman:
This whole sh**t is overhyped.

I like his gogetter attitude and his smartness.

His writing skills isn't great. That was just too overhyped.

There was an element of boasting all through the story. There is a way you can describe expensive and classy places/things without that element of pride. Only those who read a lot of books and maybe write will get what I saw in his story.

I think a lot of Nigerians were overwhelmed because they hardly read autobiographies or hear stories like this from Nigerians.

If you read stuff from foreigners, you'll know that this isn't much.

And this story doesn't make him a perfect being or a perfect person to hold a political post. You never know too much about people. A single story is not enough. If you can be deceived by 'I had no shoes' or 'I couldn't afford my presidential candidate ticket' and you hold this story as a standard, you deserve the terrible leadership you get. A single story doesn't make one a good political candidate. Stop calling for him to run.

Plus, a lot of the things you read were not written by the actual authors. Ghostwriters plenty die! The rich and famous use them.

I'm not a hater. Just saying it as it is.

I agree that the writeup will make for a good movie.

Who else got overwhelmed by all those millions of dollars they were calling? shocked shocked shocked
ahannnnnn which Kain bitter envy be this shocked

Take it easy oooo.. at least if you don't want to be like him you don't have to belittle his accomplishments.jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos) / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / 10 Highest Selling Products In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.