Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son (396 Views)

What Michael Did After He Lost His Low-Paying Banking Job / Kannywood Actor, Ali Nuhu Lost His Father, Nuhu Poloma. / Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son by umahi88(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Death is painful but that of a little child is very painful. A grieve father took to Facebook to share photos of his lost son and write-ups that expressed the rate of love he had for the son.

He wrote:

GOD WHYYYYYYYY

We cried on u to save my boi..

Why did you have to take my boi away from me this faithful afternoon

What type of sin have we committed??

I'm questioning u ooo..

Jesus!!... My life is shattered..

I'm dumbfounded..

I can never believe this..

Chiemerie??... Heeey!!.. Nwa'm ji eme onu..

My beautiful boi..���

What a black Tuesday afternoon...

My worst year so far!!

I still find it difficult to type Rest in peace..

The devil thought he has won the battle neither did he know the battle just began...Read more....

For photos, click here: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/01/heres-what-nigerian-father-said-after-he-lost-his-son.html
Re: Here’s What A Nigerian Father Said After He Lost His Son by SpyAC(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Oh death were is thy stinge, RIP chiemerie.

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Covenant (3). / AWOOF: See What GLO Is Giving You All On Valentine’s Day / The Book Of Industrialization Chapter 1, Verses 1 - 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.