Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside (3341 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by HigherEd: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Canaanland/Canaancity has continued to grow in vigour as a City of its own! I am always excited whenever I visit here, it is just continued growth and growth. From Moriah to Shiloh to Rehoboth Gilead to Hebron and now Canaan city.

Bishop Oyedepo of recent moved away from the Bishop's Court to Mandate Estate where he now lives alongside other leaders of the Church and has a close eye look at the canaancity housing project which would house thousands of living faith families and other folks.

The Bishop's court now houses Bishop Abioye.
Lalasticlala seun
Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by HigherEd: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
One of the Houses. Simple but clean
Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by brightahia(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
in Fela's voice; Pastors house naim dey fine pass, buh e hard for my people for dem to buy soap ooooo

I'm a member of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel @Omoku branch, Rivers State

finally, I reserve my comment on TITHING after seeing this PISHURE
Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by HigherEd: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
brightahia:
in Fela's voice; Pastors house naim dey fine pass, buh e hard for my people for dem to buy soap ooooo

I'm a member of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners Chapel @Omoku branch, Rivers State

finally, I reserve my comment on TITHING after seeing this PISHURE
And what is so amazing about an Estate of one storey houses that is giving you fever?
Are they supposed to live inside mudhouses? Or maybe we should switch off the lights maybe it would look less glamorous to you.

Covenant University PG hostel fine pass these houses x 20

Canaancity houses(for members) is clearly x10 better than the one Oyedepo and other leaders are living in so what are u screaming about?

Oyedepo is actually living a very austere life in comparison to what the Church can afford to give him. Have you seen his sitting room?, have you seen his cars?(well i have seen them all and there is nothing spectacular about it) go and compare them with that of the Sultan of Sokoto with no congregation, no book to his name and come back and talk.
The fact that he lives inside this mandate ehn is just humility - there are many ppl not even members of LFC that would readily build him greater edifices with luxurious facilities if he would allow them.

On your Tithe blah blah, So it is Oyedepo's house that would inform your doctrinal interpretation of Tithing. Too many comedians dey naija. You can keep your tithe oga.

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by Nova01(m): 4:50am On Feb 01, 2018
HigherEd:

And what is so amazing about an Estate of one storey houses that is giving you fever?
Are they supposed to live inside mudhouses? Or maybe we should switch off the lights maybe it would look less glamorous to you.

Canaancity houses(for members) is clearly x10 better than the one Oyedepo and other leaders are living in so what are u screaming about?

Oyedepo is actually living a very austere life in comparison to what the Church can afford to give him. Have you seen his sitting room?, have you seen his cars?(well i have seen them all and there is nothing spectacular about it) go and compare them with that of the Sultan of Sokoto with no congregation, no book to his name and come back and talk.
The fact that he lives inside this mandate ehn is just humility - there are many ppl not even members of LFC that would readily build him greater edifices with luxurious facilities if he would allow them.

On your Tithe blah blah, So it is Oyedepo's house that would inform your doctrinal interpretation of Tithing. Too many comedians dey naija. You can keep your tithe oga.
Nobody asked you for this long epistle as clapback
Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by brightahia(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=HigherEd post=64677511]

On your Tithe blah blah, So it is Oyedepo's house that would inform your doctrinal interpretation of Tithing. Too many comedians dey naija. You can keep your tithe oga.[/quote

I read your nice statement but honestly you misunderstood my own statement especially on tithing
Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by HigherEd: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Nova01:
Nobody asked you for this long epistle as clapback
My response was never intended to be a clap back. Was just clarifying and probing the guy's intent particularly because he claimed to be a church member... I have poured over the pictures I posted over again and I'm yet to see the flamboyance he saw. Neither could I see any particular uniqueness to this particular estate. Apart from the flooring it is just like any other estate in canaanland.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by SammieJayh(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
HigherEd:
Canaanland/Canaancity has continued to grow in vigour as a City of its own! I am always excited whenever I visit here, it is just continued growth and growth. From Moriah to Shiloh to Rehoboth Gilead to Hebron and now Canaan city.

Bishop Oyedepo of recent moved away from the Bishop's Court to Mandate Estate where he now lives alongside other leaders of the Church and has a close eye look at the canaancity housing project which would house thousands of living faith families and other folks.

The Bishop's court now houses Bishop Abioye.
Lalasticlala seun

I can't find any pictures Sir
Re: See Pictures Of The "Mandate" Estate Where Top Leaders Of Winners Chapel Reside by HigherEd: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
SammieJayh:

I can't find any pictures Sir
Here is the estate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? / Pls Give Good Reasons Why You Cannot Be Elevated To The Status Of A Moderator / What Is Religion Turning Us Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.