Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! (937 Views)

Poll: will you support this winning ticket ?

Yes: 16% (4 votes)
No: 28% (7 votes)
IBB & someone else: 4% (1 vote)
Goodluck & someone else: 52% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by illusion2: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2010
I think the guy's actually a arse.hole. . . but the devil you know. . . .  lipsrsealed

Lets strategise on getting maradona back to Aso Rock !
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by PapaBrowne(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2010
Don't we all just think supporters of IBB have some form of a mental derangement
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by Arkhin(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2010
To all those that conceived this idea, may fire and brimstone fall on y'all angry angry angry angry angry angry angry!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by illusion2: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^^^ Why?

Let bygones be; my friend.

We should move forward with experience wink
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2010
It is the IBB camp pushing this idea because that is the only way they can sneak into power through the back door.

But I won't say much untill I hear from Jonathan.

This business of being willing to contest as VP to someone else in 2011 is very very frightening.
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by slap1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2010
IBB threads are now sure ways of getting attention. I say we ignore them.
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by EzeUche(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2010
Amadioha strike anyone who agrees with bringing IBB back! angry
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by illusion2: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Amadioha Goodluck  grin strike anyone who agrees with bringing IBB back! angry

mikeansy:

It is the IBB camp pushing this idea because that is the only way they can sneak into power through the back door.

But I won't say much untill I hear from Jonathan.

This business of being willing to contest as VP to someone else in 2011 is very very frightening.
nothing like IBB camp. . . I hate the arse.hole,just that he's about the only one that can hit the ground running. . . .no hidden agendas. Im as pragmatic as they come.  wink
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by hymen(f): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2010
lol !
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by Jairzinho(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2010
IBB ke? undecided

Tufiakwa ! angry
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by vigasimple(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2010
Did you guy notice the name of the Original poster ILLUSION2 , so also is the idea of anything IBB. If IBB somehow enter Aso Rock, he will be gone within 3 months max. God is an avenging God for evil people and he IBB will die a more painful death than his wife and Yar A'do nothing put together.
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by ladi02(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2010
Whoever supports this kind of idea will sell their souls to the devil for a plate of food!
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by illusion2: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2010
vigasimple:

Did you guy notice the name of the Original poster ILLUSION2 , so also is the idea of anything IBB. If IBB somehow enter Aso Rock, he will be gone within 3 months max. God is an avenging God for evil people and he IBB will die a more painful death than his wife and Yar A'do nothing put together.

Stop all these nonsense talk. God is a FORGIVING GOD !
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by oparabn: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2010
I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Ibb-Goodluck 2011 Presidential Ticket : Lets Mobilise Here ! by hymen(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2010
opara b.n:

I am Legal Practitioner and also an Author of many Books (Book Writer). I have devoted my time for the past 13 years in making constant research in the public and private libraries, newspapers and magazines, internet, among others, while look for solutions for Nigeria’s economic, political and social problems. Indeed, I have finally gotten solutions to my nation’s (Nigeria) economic, political problems as contained in my books thus: THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW UNITED NIGERIA,GUARDIANSHIP OF NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY, REVIVAL OF NIGERIA’S ECONOMIC POWER,JUNE 12, 1993 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE FOCUS OF A VISIONARY LEADER IN NIGERIA, SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.
President Ibrahim Babangida is the redeemer of Nigerian democracy. He should come back to power by 2011 as the President of Nigeria and continue his good work for Nigeria. The truth is that the circumstances surrounding the conduct and cancellation of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election can never destroy great achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime.
The Highlight of General Ibrahim Babangida’s achievements while in office has proved that his regime witnessed a whirlwind of activities, and more policy initiatives and fiscal measures than all other past regimes in the country. Some of his achievements include:
The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
In fact, the list of achievements made by President Ibrahim Babangida’s regime is endless and it cannot be exhausted here (in this book), but more can be found in other books written by this Author entitled: “Guardianship of Nigerian Democracy”-foreword by President Ibrahim Babangida and also “The Foundation for a New United Nigeria”
08062723355, 08054161961 (parabarth@yahoo.co.uk)

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Planted In Enugu! / Traditional Ruler Seeks Imprisonment Of Oyo Governor, Others / If You Were Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Would You Leave World Bank For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.