Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

After Observing that it was Scam Through Moneygram, Can You Retrieve Back .. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Observing that it was Scam Through Moneygram, Can You Retrieve Back .. (1232 Views)

How To Retrieve Back Your CAC BUSINESS CERTIFICATE / Am Unable To Get A US Dollars Sent To Me Through Moneygram / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Observing that it was Scam Through Moneygram, Can You Retrieve Back .. by NManonymous(m): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
After being scammed through moneygram, can you retrieve back your money
You sent money overseas(abroad) and later confirmed that it was scam,can you retrieve back your money ??
thanks.
Re: After Observing that it was Scam Through Moneygram, Can You Retrieve Back .. by mathew247: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
yes...if it was the same day but if the picker don pick the money...all that is left to do is...WISE UP.

(1) (Reply)

"Business Secret" The First Of It Kind In Nigeria / Very Neat 60kva Soundproof Mikano Generator For Sale N1.7million / Need Help On How To Start Bedsheet Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.