Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Retrieve Back Your CAC BUSINESS CERTIFICATE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Retrieve Back Your CAC BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (1347 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / How To Get Lost Cac Business Certificate / After Observing that it was Scam Through Moneygram, Can You Retrieve Back .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Back Your CAC BUSINESS CERTIFICATE by Alhadady: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Have you Registered your business before but have lost access to the certificate?

which may be because you are one of the beneficiaries of the federal government's free Business registration and you don't get the certificate

Or you lost the certificate

Or it was eaten by rats or insects

Or any other hidden reason that may cause you to lose access to your business documents

As you know there is only a little difference between you that register your business and don't have the certificate and some that have not registered at all in front of opportunities and credibility show

So you are now wondering whether you can get the certificate back or not

You are thinking maybe you should register another business name or retrieve the existing business documents

I've been receiving some questions like this from some business owners like you

To my opinion, you can easily get your CAC certificate back if you know the name of the business you registered

That is all that will we need

Your business name or BN or RC number

You don't need to re-registered the business because once the business has registered the same name or similar will not be accommodated

Retrieving your certificate will be the best and the details will remain intact as the first registration

So how to carry out this.

Option 1. If you register the business by yourself and you remember the CAC login details(if you don't the solution is at the No 3 options

A. Kindly log in to your dashboard
B. Go to registered BoX
C. Click on download the certificate
D. Pay for the certificate you want to retrieve back
E. After payment is successful kindly download your certificate immediately

PS: Ensure you download the documents with a laptop to avoid Story that touches minds

Option 2. If the business was registered by an Agent or service provider

A. Kindly reach out to your Agent for your certificate he/she will help you with that (it will not be free though)

Option 3. What if you don't have access to the agent that registers the business for you or you have forgotten your CAC Portal login details?

The best thing you can do is to reach out to an agent or professional service provider Now

Go and consult the service provider and make an inquiry he will surely help you out.

Hope you get the gist??

If you have any further questions you can easily call or WhatsApp me here 09067097692

CEO Al-hadady Business Konsult LTD

(1) (Reply)

Clearing A Container In Lagos / ATTENTION: Dealers In Tipper Haulage/ Tipper Haulage Companies / 7 Top Online Business Ideas For Nigerian Women & How To Monetise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.