Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (56120 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) / Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Na Nairaland guys dey make most girls no dey put their display pic...Una too yab
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

thank you Fine BOYgrin
Don't mind the fool he might be one of those scar face ugly rogues on NL. They console themselves with insulting ppl here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by GossipGirl1(f): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Treat your obesity first.
Ouch
That was harsh,please apologize,,words can kill cry

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by alterego17: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:
Even if this poisonous dart frog paid the dealer a token just to take photos or a spin (which happens alot), gullible fans will gobble it up.

Wizkid is worth billions but pays rent for a house worth 60m at most. Why not just buy the house? He bought a N100m wristwatch but lives in a rented house. grin

I dunno which specie of zombies are worse - Buhari's or Wizkid/Davido's.

My broda a lot of tinz r involved datz y Itz show biz...FYI davido no dey rent house but I dunno abt wiz...but 4 buhari matter dat one na error...
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Why all this body shaming? Na wa.. No one is perfect.

Don't mind those nursery school pupils on NL. The mods that ban don't know who to ban.
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by americanson: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2018
princechurchill:

Na u earn the money for him,you that has been saving since Adam was created how much u get
He has a point... Many of these guys will go broke sooner or later as they age. It will be a shame to on stage shouting or meeting up with the rigorous travel routines.

But as a Nigerian, it does not matter. Enjoy NOW!

Look, any money making venture that would always require your presence to bring in money is not sustainable. I am yet to see the Nigerian music star that is entrepreneurial and willing to invest.

With his image and calibre, he can use his brand to kick off a good business in another sector. The future will be here sooner than we all realise it. Trust me! Then what will you say?

DMX is now a pastor and a prayer warrior that other celebs call on to lead prayer like I saw P Diddy did, Ja Rules is another shadow. We had Paul Play, OJB (RIP), we had so many of them that made wave... where are they today?

Now, you cant compare P.Diddy and Dr Dre and Jay Z with other failed artiste? Why? These ones saw the need to invest and remain relevant, leaving the stage for younger generation to thrive while they explore other ventures and options. Jay Z owns one of the biggest basket ball team, Dr Dre, the first Billionaire artiste sold his Beat headphone to Apple for $1Billion or a little above that.

I was once a millionaire is a stupid way to tell your story...if none of those "friends" can't advice him, he will understand sooner than later he had no friend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by GossipGirl1(f): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Ivimilly:

See your ugly face
Nobody is ugly,,why are you guys harsh?? cry
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by urbanemind(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... This classic ain't a classic n won't be long after his kids re dead. It'll take longer than that to become a classic except if the car has limited production say like only 50 world wide but then, the bentayaga is a production car.
poor people always doing economics.
d guy is fuc¢king rich, he can buy whatever he wants to buy, Asset or no Asset, whatever makes u happy, go for it..
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2018
GossipGirl1:

Ouch
That was harsh,please apologize,,words can kill cry

You are pretty.
As for the guys insulting dont mind them. That's all they've got to console themselves for their miserable low life.
Many are kids
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Make hin no forget to pay custom duty..... Ali is not smiling.....
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by UnicoBoas01: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:
Even if this poisonous dart frog paid the dealer a token just to take photos or a spin (which happens alot), gullible fans will gobble it up.

Wizkid is worth billions but pays rent for a house worth 60m at most. Why not just buy the house? He bought a N100m wristwatch but lives in a rented house. grin

oh boy wht r yu trying to say dat davido doesnt av a house? Y do yu care abt hw sum1 else spend dia money.
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2018
masks:
it's either you are blind or you didn't do the needful which would have also included you using your eyes to see
Apologize to the lady man
your words are harsh

God bless you
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by vertueptime: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2018
MrRhymes101:
He is showing it off cos it's SHOW business... Wedding MC

Customs and firs will be waiting for him
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by salbis(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:
make David kum marry me jare ma replace that him chioma galfrd
Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

how will you say wizkid is living in a rented apartment
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

If that is what you call obesity, its either you have wasted you unfortunate parents money to give you education or you need a brain surgery.

She made a personal comment that doesn't concern you.
Your low self esteem should be treated first before coming online to yarn senselessness.

Have a mental attack free month.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Ivimilly:
See your ugly face
Fool show us you picture. Your comment already shows the kind of face you have.
Animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by danchuzzy(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus is Lord grin
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by dheilaw1(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:
with your arm wey resemble John Cena own?
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by martineverest(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2018
who trust naija yeyebrities these days?
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Ajewealth123:
u get polio abi na so ur leg be ?

Every first of February is your madness day. The girl is unlucky to be the first you attacked.

The day will soon be over. How many hours left? grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Ajewealth123(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2018
tamethem:

Every first of February is your madness day. The girl is unlucky to be the first you attacked.

The day will soon be over. How many hours left? grin
you forgot to add the madness was gotten from your father who inherited it from his father.it runs in your family thats how u were able to know
go and be sensible this new month.and u just lost a customer seeing you are into making water fountain
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by joenor(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Niaja we too like show off, how many the owner of fb don show off like this... haba! tongue tongue
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by SpyAC(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:
@quinsonia, re u leaving me for davido now? Chie, jst bcs of money ryt?must make this money by fire by force.
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by basictutor: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Jesus! Do u mean 100m wristwatches?
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by kazzy4u(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2018
money speaking
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nuran: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2018
ur time boy
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Ajewealth123:
you forgot to add the madness was gotten from your father who inherited it from his father.it runs in your family thats how u were able to know
go and be sensible this new month.and u just lost a customer seeing you are into making water fountain

grin how would.you get madness from my father grin Can you see madness manifesting again in your words.

Good luck to you guy don't bite Me. grin
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by Myself2(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off by samuk: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2018
ShyCypher:

Meanwhile Tiwa Savage has been making 100s of millions of naira yearly and she only just managed to buy her first house in December 2017. The gullibility and metal poverty afflicting Nigerians has no limit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" / Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.