Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago (36239 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by Buffalo2(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2018
HemmanuelRichy:
grin grin grin grin

From Anter to the Stigma wink wink
Science student grin
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by bettercreature(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2018
shegzan:
The rate at which Chelsea Fc is desperate to sign strikers ehn, if I don't hide, I may be signed too!
You mean their desperation to sign any of the lame strikers in football grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by kingsmaila(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Enjoy the tone in complexion now and face the consequence at 50 which is fast approaching.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by adetem(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2018
See as chocolate fine gal turn to white rubber shocked cheesy

Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by apankay(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2018
12 years a bleacher
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by chiefojiji(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2018
I remember d day wey one of my female cuzin gave me money to go and buy bleaching cream for myself as the blackest person in my family, I no remember wettin I use the money, but am certainly sure that, na spend I spend am..... I love my complexion to d core! I no get money ó, and if I get, nothing go change this beautiful color wey I get........

Òjìji is a shadow, shadow is black, I am òjìji!
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by bennytrips27(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2018
SonOfSolomon:
She looks more beautiful in the first picture than in the second.
common,stop it!!
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by credswiss: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2018
I don't understand why people her bashing her? Looking at that picture well, she was not a melanin baby. she was fair in complexion but not has fair but still she was light skin.if you don't like it pls go nd hug transformer.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by simiade430(f): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Lolzz dis own na sniper bleach o grin
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by aalangel(f): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
thesettingz:
See bleaching of the highest order

It's called Enhancement and Re-packaging.... cool
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by Mimee803: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lol...whatever this means... cheesy
newyorks:
bleaching means recreating oneself which means that bleachers are twins of black & white.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by blizswt: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Where diz light skin com 4rm? Bleeching! Bleeching!! Bleeching!!! Na wa ooooo
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by Chukazu: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
thesettingz:
See bleaching of the highest order

They call it toning lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by mkpurumma090(f): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Really like her...
Omalicha mercy shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by nengiscrib: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
The old pix was is actually a picture of a picture, with way inferior camera vs the ones used today. Besides the pix on the right is actually the file from the camera worked on with some photo editing software., not to talk of the array of beauty products now. Guy if the difference was less clearer than this, u ought to be disappointed. Besides she's in a better place financially. Just be happy for her. Cheers.. Every lady wants to be called beautiful even ur sisters n wives.
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by idonbilivit(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
This one dey mix Hypo for cream!
Re: Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago by TSingerr(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
TBH...I prefer the new pic and I know many guys do too.

But, it's just fashionable to bash others who bleach and just throw shades on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / Lanre Teriba: Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.