Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (53317 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by paddedbabe: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2018
You got the message very wrong. He is only taking a selfie with the boy and not mocking him. He has taking the boy as a project and he is playing a big brother role to him.
Colleverage:
angry why is flavour mocking the boy in the third picture?
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by TheLawTheLegal: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
Mock? Maybe he wanted to take a selfie with him.
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Mrjaz(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Alejoas:
We are need each other!

Kai I done die .......Yes we are need each other....
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2018
apexJ:
see hw mastercraft de lyk bouncer 4 d second pix
I don't understand that guy.
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by kosire(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Mrjaz:

Una no go kiii person
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2018
He still got love for the lil ones, nice one bro
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by kosire(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Mrjaz:

Na mistake be that na
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by BBraid(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Smily202:

So u don't know Mastercraft abi .....

Btw: All this pastor's claiming they can wake the dead. Why can't they heal this boy??

There's a reason for everything...Tell me you didn't appreciate your life for a minute after seeing the boy...
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
that's not mocking please!
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by ACURASPEEDO(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2018
dem son start o. Look at flaovors facial expression, does it look like mockery?
They could be taking a selfie or doin something else. abegggggggg
Colleverage:
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by NGELEBUBE: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2018
skallion7:
This African countries can so worship our artists.
you must be overrated fool !
quote me and die !
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by chinex276(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2018
I AM STILL CONFUSED... wetin him dey show blind boy for phone
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Why is this masterkraft always looking soo unkempt... Money is really not everything ooo

Masterkraft has no intention to look the way you want him to. I guess that's he is Masterkraft and you are, well, not Masterkraft.
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by ERO32: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
O-sino gini? Abi yo get comma for eye?
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by ERO32: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Masterkraft has no intention to look the way you want him to. I guess that's he is Masterkraft and you are, well, not Masterkraft.
Why is he following flavour up and down?
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
this blind boy self. ....can't a surgery be performmonnhis eyes so that he will be able to see again? that's what flavour should be thinking n dats the best way to help the guy...if its possible, know the funds needed n then source for it......you can even go online to raise it and me will be the first to give N1000
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2018
ERO32:
Why is he following flavour up and down?

The are in music business together.
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2018
The boy is blind then how did he see what flavour was showing to him on the phone.

Modern blindness

Just passing through..
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Why is this masterkraft always looking soo unkempt... Money is really not everything ooo
that guy sens to. be going through a lot
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Someone said masterkraft looks like one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle....
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Khalilsneh29: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
So what exactly are you trying to prove??
Tch common sense is not common again ooo
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by dayleke: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2018
izuch:

I swear I no know say na him, the guy be like agbero there

Is that the same Masterkraft?
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2018
please Flavor, I beckons on you to kindly adopt this boy, with that his angelic voice and mastery of Igbo songs, I am sure one day the boy will do you proud.

1 Like

Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Colleverage: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Khalilsneh29:

So what exactly are you trying to prove??
Tch common sense is not common again ooo
I guess that explains your problem
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by Colleverage: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
ERO32:
O-sino gini? Abi yo get comma for eye?

How I come take see picture?
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by izuch(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
dayleke:

Is that the same Masterkraft?

So they said cheesy
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by dayleke: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
izuch:

So they said cheesy

Not good at all...
Something is amiss...
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by jerryfisher(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
stankezzy:
in d last picture flavour was carrying a knife for security reasons but the liberians are suppose to provide security instead of carrying knife , a star should not do that
Lolz,na D boy walking stick..
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
watch this.https://web.facebook.com/phereke/videos/1794340117243417/
if this man can hurt a fly, then hedeserves to be hanged
Re: Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) by rayval(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:

You have eyes, but can't see. He is taking a selfie with the boy..he isn't showing him something...habaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.