Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget (22232 Views)

President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office / Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / "Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Where is Sarrki the social media prostitute when you need the he/she?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by dunkem21(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2018
jaymejate:
Haaa shocked
4.9 Billion To Do Wiring Ehn, Are U Taking Light From Heaven?

You made me laff grin

All I have to say on the topic is that .. We warned Nigerians! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by codedguy1(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria is an evil forest, where very wicked spirits are bent on tormenting any human being that finds himself inside.

4.9b for aso rock electrical and mechanical maintainance annually.

JESUS IS LORD!

3 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by gameboyo: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2018
This a government they all told us that it's corruption free. Pvc intact

2 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2018
Brood of vipers

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by dunkem21(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2018
gameboyo:
This a government they all told us that it's corruption free. Pvc intact

Your PVC won't even work.. Nobody can remove Buhari again till 2023.

You wanna bet?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2018
agarawu23:
4.9b for electrical maintenance? It's okay angry

Never knew the electrical components were imported from Mars and Pluto that made them requires such huge money to maintain
I could still remember back then in 2014/2015 when you guy's told us that Buhari is the next best thing after chocolate, how you campaigned vigorously for this present failure and we were warning you guys then.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by agarawu23(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I could still remember back then in 2014/2015 when you guy's told us that Buhari is the next best thing after chocolate, how you campaigned vigorously for this present failure and we were warning you guys then.
campaigning for the current administration back then doesn't mean I should be a blinded follower.

Only you and your pdp crew will see wrong and still defend it. Anything Jonathan did was right to u guys. We just didn't want him again and he was defeated. Buhari is moving in the same line aND I don't care who else wins the election in as much the person will perform better.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by KKKWHITE(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Yes "Mr. Integrity" nonsense. Later one confused entity will come here and tell me that this administration is fighting corrupt govt officials while corruption has become official in this administration.
Do they realise how many communities will benefit from such huge fund if that money is channeled to rural electrification?
It's is in this corrupt APC buhari led administration that I learnt that "cleaning and fumigation has a different meaning.
The most annoying aspect of it is that it's my fellow Igboman that is defending this nonsense. That's to show us that corruption has no tribe. They are really all together in this looting.
Nigerian youths let us rise and defend the future of our generations yet unborn
Even the youths are already corrupt corruption is already in our blood there is nothing we can do about it except a white man take over this country
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Shaev7(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Pen-robber.
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by dozymars(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2018
That amount will provide Solar system solutions to so many villages.

What a Nation!
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by stankezzy: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2018
starting from scratch to build everything from foundation level and furniture and any other thing will not cost more than 1 billion buhari is a theif
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by stankezzy: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Let us imagine the introduction of a number of sampled Presidents both former and present at the current Economic Summit in Davos Switzerland:

*Southwest first alert magazine™*✍

BRITISH PM: Theresa May, Geography, University of Oxford, England.

USA President: Donald Trump, Economics, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA.

Former USA President: Barrack Obama, Doctor of Jurisprudence from Harvard Law School + degrees in Political science, English literature and International relations.

GERMAN Chancellor: Angela Merkel, PhD in Physical Chemistry, Leipzig University, Germany. Her doctorate thesis was on Quantum Chemistry in 1986.

FRENCH President: Emmanuel Macron, Master in Philosophy and Public Affairs, Paris Nanterre University, France.

JAPANESE PM: Shinzo Abe, Public administration and Public policy degrees from Japan and the USA.

ITALIAN President: Sergio Mattarella, a lawyer and a judge and former minister of education. Graduate of Sapienza University, Rome, Italy (a collegiate research university).

PORTUGUESE President: Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, Professor of Law, University of Lisbon, Portugal.

DANISH President: Lars Lokke Rasmussen, Law degree from the university of Copenhagen, Denmark.

SWISS President: Switzerland changes their president every single year. The current president is Johann Schneider-Ammann who has a master in Business administration from ETH Zurich university, Switzerland.

SPANISH PM: Mariano Rajoy Brey, Law degree, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.

SINGAPORE PM: Lee Hsien Loong, First class in Mathematics & Computer science from the University of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, UK and Master in Public administration from Harvard University, USA.

SINGAPORE President: Halimah Yacob, a married Muslim lady (with 5 children) from a very poor background. She has a PhD in Law from the National University of Singapore.

KENYAN President: Uhuru Kenyatta, Economics, Political science and government from Amherst College, USA.

GHANAIAN President: Nama Akufo-Addo, Economics from the University of Ghana plus Economics, Philosophy & Politics from Oxford University, Oxfordshire, England, UK.

LIBERIAN President: Even George Tawlon Manneh Oppong Ousman Weah born in a slum and a former world football player of the year in the 90s. Disqualified from running for presidency for lack of education despite his considerable wealth and exposure, he went back to write SSCE at the age of 40 plus and he is now a graduate of Devry University, USA.

Former LIBERIAN President: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Accounting, Economics & Public policy from Harvard University, Madison Business College and University of Colorado, Boulder - all in the USA.

INDIAN PM: Narendra Modi, Master in Political science, Gujarat University, India.

INDIAN President: Ram Nath Kovind, Degree in Law and Degree in Commerce from Kanpur University, India.

Former NIGERIAN Head of State: General Yakubu Gowon, (not in Davos though) after about 9 years in power, he was overthrown in a palace bloodless coup, and the first thing he did was to go back to the UK to acquire full education including university degree in his 30s.

Former NIGERIAN President Olusegun Obasanjo, once a military head of state who handed power to civilian government, went into farming, and then to prison. Was given opportunity to rule again as a civilian president. Upon leaving government in 2007, he went back to school to bag his first and Masters degrees. And few days ago, he bagged his doctoral degree making him probably one of the oldest to do so after 8 decades of living.

NIGERIAN President: Mohammadu Buhari
coup plotter and former military head of state, sacked by another coup plotter, claims to have sat WAEC (no evidence known), owner of 150 cows from 2003 till present...

Please feel free and research on other presidents educational background.

Source | *Southwest first alert magazine™*

6 Likes

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2018
agarawu23:

campaigning for the current administration back then doesn't mean I should be a blinded follower.

Only you and your pdp crew will see wrong and still defend it. Anything Jonathan did was right to u guys. We just didn't want him again and he was defeated. Buhari is moving in the same line aND I don't care who else wins the election in as much the person will perform better.
Mind you ain't a PDP guy then, I was just a Nigerian who knew that Buhari isn't that Messiah Nigeria needed but, you people's hate for GEJ landed Nigeria where she is today.

Thank God you've seen who Buhari really is

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Venica(f): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
it's finished
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by 2flash: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2018
hmm na only Aso Rock need electricity ok contuno
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by macaranta(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2018
That money for a gas turbine generating a considerable amount of MW lol kworuftion has no tribe
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by sandland: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
You people are out right thieves. Maintenance. Do you change the wires every day.
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by obi123: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2018
Pavore9:
N4.9 billion for electrical maintenance annually?

yes oh, your eyes are not deceiving you, 4.9billion for annual electrical maintenance i.e every year this expense will feature in the budget again.
i am tired
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Maboota256(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
grin my head o

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Tomoyayi(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Election money loading

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Automatic3444(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2018
That is who we are..vote for them they we never have time for their promises they make to the masses..but for their self.. They we tell you,we are working for the good of the nation . Nigerian are not fools. Only God we judge our politician with their evil ambitious
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by taiwojoe40(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2018
4.9 billion for maintenance !!..I wasted my vote for Buhari ...omo ale aboki oshi...
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by emeka7(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2018
4.6billion for only electrical maintenance while masses are dying of hunger
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by egeoffery: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2018
And nothing is set aside for the youths and unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by deeone10: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2018
that money is for next year campaign
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by joenor(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2018
another waste of money, next we go hear say FCT never get light for days.. why fool us?
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by VULCAN(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Please I really want to know what gave you that false conviction that Buhari was good.

None of his supporters have been able to tell me this one thing.

I would like to know

otipoju:
I remember how I used to argue with my own mother over Buhari.

She would tell me that based on his rule as a Military President, he was very corrupt , vindictive and tribalistic.

I would say no way, he is a man of integrity who does what needs to be done even though one of his decrees nearly led to the death of my own father.

When I look back on those days I just shake my head in pity for my own stupidity.

4.1 billion naira every year down the drain right under Buhari's nose in Aso Rock where he lives.

then he will open his mouth to say he is fighting "Kwarruption". And we wonder where his son got 50 million naira to buy bicycle.
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by Ttipsy(f): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
its so unfortunate that Nigeria is so daft
Re: Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget by warrah(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
....for once I beg to differ, you know we are calculating this money based on the common appliances we buy....like bulbs, sockets....most of these items are very inferior, to get or buy the original of these items are very expensive. Seriously, original electrical appliances are very expensive......

hmmm, but 4.9billion is too much oooo.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.