Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer (35933 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by manikspears: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2018
efesodje:

Just imagine angry

As skinny as he is fighting with a bouncer shocked

Those bouncers that are built like a truck. grin

guy forget o,no be by size o

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by MTKbudapest(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2018
The Ugandans just have to blame it on buhari and his cabal together with APC.

The day of death is better than the day of one's birth.

May your good work follow you
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by eddyslim(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2018
Bouncer don buy job! He should come here and engage in a fight with the dullard
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by eTECTIVe(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by kense88: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
RIP.

Never fight a war you are not sure of winning.

A bouncer is supposed to be physically intimidating and specifically hired to break up trouble and throw people out.

Why fight such a person whose CV probably has skills like "Neck-breaking", "face-smashing" etc. shocked shocked shocked
Lol @ the bolded. The guy actually looks weak and probably had no chance. If your going to engage a bigger and stronger guy in a fight, you must be sure your a better fighter than your opponent. Otherwise your getting some serious ass kicking. It could be that the guy was drunk

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Assassin101: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2018
him no chop before him cum perform
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by BruncleZuma: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Ugandan News Carried by a Kenyan platform and regurgitated on Nairaland.

This is a strong lesson for Davido.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2018
kense88:
Lol @ the bolded. The guy actually looks weak and probably had no chance. If your going to engage a bigger and stronger guy in a fight, you must be sure your a better fighter than your opponent. Otherwise your getting some serious ass kicking. It could be that the guy was drunk

Or you have a gun wink

If it misfires....sorry would be your surname
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2018
u no strong you go fight... oya dem don book a meet for you with your maker... answer the call
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Jaykolo10(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2018
That's how all this smokers wey never chop belleful go dey fight person wey big pass them... see as my guy be na and him want overpower bouncer wey don chop plenty irongrin
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by omocalabar(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
RIP. Never fight a war you are not sure of winning.

A bouncer is supposed to be physically intimidating and specifically hired to break up trouble and throw people out.

Why fight such a person whose CV probably has skills like "Neck-breaking", "face-smashing" etc. shocked shocked shocked

PS- i once collided with one...the guy's body felt like igneous rock. Zero fat shocked shocked shocked
TRUE WORDS OF A COWARD
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Frankbaro(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2018
This is what Oritsafemi escaped. All this our " nothing dey happen" gra gra musicians should take note.
I don talk my own finish. Radio don die be sat him don die

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by joenor(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Hiya na u n bouncer dey change blow... RIP next time nor do am again.... cry
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by kense88: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Or you have a gun wink

If it misfires....sorry would be your surname
Lol. It's very likely the guy was drunk and under the influence of alcohol. If i were the bouncer, i wouldn't near such a frail looking man, let alone fighting him
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by kollinpowel(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2018
The headliner should be: Ugandan singer commits suicide by fighting club bouncer.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Britishcoins(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2018
lilfreezy:
Ugandan phyno.

Even with two wristwatches, he couldn't tell when it was time to stop fighting
You eeee, very funny. I can't imagine him putting two wrist watches and yet never knew it was late to go home
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Reelmii: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2018
lexy2014:
I was curious 2c d pix of d guy they said died from fighting a bouncer. But y will a skinny guy like this commit suicide?what was he thinking?
it was his village pple dat was chering him up and he tot he had supporters
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
omocalabar:
TRUE WORDS OF A COWARD

Brave man....low IQ. Ironic because you are saying this from the safety of your room. grin
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Raiyell:
The bouncer will go Scott free, or get manslaughter at the very most with the possibility of an early release.

It can be argued that the bouncer was trying to maintain rule and order when the reckless Radio attacked him; thus, triggering the unfortunate chain of incidents that led to Radio's fall and fatal impact with the ground.

Radio is stupid. A scrawny person weighing less than 60KG squaring off with somebody x2 of his weight. Madness!!

There is a reason why boxing is fought in weight categories.
Absolutely! i have worked with bouncers, As i am not as tall, heavy, strong and huge as them my job was to dress smartly and meet and greet. VIPs,

bouncers are ussually trained to be calm and friendly, this Radio guy must have taunted and Aggravated the bouncer so much for him to have reacted.

even though some of the bouncers i worked with are my friends i still didn't mess with them.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by ikorodureporta: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Percocet:
Why engage in a fight in the first place.Knowing you can't beat a bouncer

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Reelmii:
grin i would Imagine his village people have jumped fence now that he is dead.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by lexy2014: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Reelmii:
no b small thing
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2018
what? engage in a fight with a bouncer? shocked i guess his so called celebrity boots got to big.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Percocet(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
efesodje:

Just imagine angry

As skinny as he is fighting with a bouncer shocked

Those bouncers that are built like a truck. grin
Exactly most of them are like tanks sef.6.7ft tall and huge grin with no mercy. Instead of him to kuku take L and leave in peace
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
omocalabar:
TRUE WORDS OF A COWARD
look! there is no cowardice there, people are supposed to know who is stronger than them, it's like trying to confront a guy with a loaded gun just to prove bravery.
from the look of the Radio (dead) guy he looks frail, thin and with no fighting skills it would have been a bad idea obviously hence his death fighting with a bouncer with muscles and always at the gym.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Extacy07: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Davido of Uganda. I hope this news reaches OBO the wrestler

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by dominique(f): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2018
lexy2014:
I was curious 2c d pix of d guy they said died from fighting a bouncer. But y will a skinny guy like this commit suicide?what was he thinking?

He probably thought the bouncer would be too star struck to fight him.
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by buffalowings: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Don't Bleep with bouncers cool
Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Brave man....low IQ. Ironic because you are saying this from the safety of your room. grin
exactly! grin people like him would jump fence and take off, before the fight even starts and then surfaces when they hear the fighting has finished and start making noise.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer by toyoC1(f): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2018
its the month of love.. No fighting please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Lagbaja: Living Legend And Bonafide Icon Of Music / Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.