Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies (585 Views)

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by 8Ebisco: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, and author Toke Makinwa has advise the female folks that a man can only change if he really wants you.

The author who took to her instagram said love cannot be force out or on someone, a man will always change for someone he likes.

Toke said she has seen when men leave a relationship after 5-10 years and marry someone else and what baffles her is not that they left for someone but they did all what the previous lady had ask them to do but they refused.

Toke tried to encourage the ladies not to blame themselves or force them selves on any man because the problem is with the man.

“This!!!! I saw this and screamed amen so loud, same thing I was telling someone yesterday. It has nothing to do with you, stop blaming yourself for not receiving the kind of love you gave out, sometimes these things don’t work because they just aren’t meant to be and that’s ok. People don’t change for who they want; people change when the time is right and quite frankly growth happens when you let it. That “bastard” is someone’s future husband and guess what? She’s not going to see that side of him. Not excusing bad behavior but as I grow and learn, I realize this thing called love cannot be forced. Love yourself enough to swallow that jagged little pill called truth and walk away with your head high. You’ll meet your own king and you won’t need to beg or force him to treat you right. Ladies this one is for you. #Relationshiptalk #OnBecomingFearless� #Loveisagameofwin #evenifyouloseyoustillwin #Takethelesson”

Toke who recently said she washes her bra after she has used it for 3 months is a divorcee after filing for divorce in March 9 2016.

This advice may be as a result of the pains she gained during her marriage.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/dont-force-him-to-love-you-toke-makinwa.html

Re: Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2018
This old okpo again
Re: Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by gudvibz(f): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2018
wow I wonder why almost all those the socio media term celebrity are now relationship experts and or counselor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by Olalan(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Toke is right on this, love can't be forced upon an individual. If you're always conscious of doing things to make your lover love you more you're doing yourself a great harm.
Love in relationships should be mutual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by cruzita(f): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2018
All i know is love should not be a one-sided thing.it should be mutual

1 Like

Re: Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by Khd95(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2018
waiiit ooo shey this geh no know say she's prettier when she's not on make up
Re: Don’t Force Him To Love You, Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by dangotesmummy: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2018
Khd95:
waiiit ooo shey this geh no know say she's prettier when she's not on make up
she's wearing make-up

(1) (Reply)

Reveals: Bukola Saraki's Conversation With Wizkid / Beyoncé has A Message For All The Single Ladies / Owanbe- Tontolet Hit With An Amazing Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.