Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Need A Driving Coach - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need A Driving Coach (366 Views)

Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Driving Coach by Bobbiet(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders.
finally, will be through with exams in 2weeks.
I have the passion for driving and internet surfing.
I've gone through a driving school since august but no funds for license and no ride for continuous hand mastering and acquiring experience.

I'm rendering myself available if you wish to impact knowledge to someone in this Field out of goodwill.
currently in Benin but willing to travel anywhere for this if guaranteed accommodation.

I'm trustworthy and honest.

THANK YOU.
Re: Need A Driving Coach by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Bobbiet:
Good morning Nairalanders.
finally, will be through with exams in 2weeks.
I have the passion for driving and internet surfing.
I've gone through a driving school since august but no funds for license and no ride for continuous hand mastering and acquiring experience.

I'm rendering myself available if you wish to impact knowledge to someone in this Field out of goodwill.
currently in Benin but willing to travel anywhere for this if guaranteed accommodation.

I'm trustworthy and honest.

THANK YOU.

You mean you can drive tanker??

(1) (Reply)

Commission Promotes 9,973 Officers In 2017 / Dana Airline Needs Station Manager / Confused About Your Career? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Panic!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.