Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie (47238 Views)

2face Idibia, Wife Annie And Their Kids In Lovely Family Photos / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is this breakfast or lunch I am confused, kudos to him though.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wow, he knows how to play love.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hubby take note o.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Which one u cook for ur bae?..have u even serve her water b4?
Bonapart:
Make una carry una yeye comot for here... Your people are being killed by fulani herdsmen devils on daily basis, you are here preparing crap fast.... Nonsense

Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Appetizer(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
wizzytm:

don't be surprised, his kind are the ones that refers to 7 wraps of Akpu as appetizer

Who dey mention my name over there!
angry
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Bonapart(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Simplep:
Which one u cook for ur bae?..have u even serve her water b4?
WhatsApp me for a start 3511008729
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bonapart:
Make una carry una yeye comot for here... Your people are being killed by fulani herdsmen devils on daily basis, you are here preparing crap fast.... Nonsense
make person nor chop again?
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bonapart:
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by 2shure: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
abegj
dead career
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Nizguy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
kudos to men who once in a while take out their time to make special meals for their wives. cool

Is indomie included in a special meals grin
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by sexylabo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tu face must be an expert in indomie....chai that was what he served his friends too that came to visit him
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by wizzytm(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Appetizer:

Who dey mention my name over there!
angry
lolzzzzzzz no vex bros, the name sweet that's why.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by JandyJ(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is this supposed to be a news?

What white men do everyday.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Ziggymarly(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
I don die. Person make breakfast and he make front page, i tire for nairaland, i beg . am a nairalander from united states, who be tuface, and who annie.
No offense but defense.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Talentakpabio: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bros werron grin
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by hot1sauce(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
PussyWhippedFoolio
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by AlamienDagash(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Now Man Can't Prepare An Innocent Meal In Peace Again

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by chijokz(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
kudos to men who once in a while take out their time to make special meals for their wives. cool
@Beremx..In fact I'll cook breakfast for you daily if we get married.. No dulling.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Born2Breed(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
2face Idiba sure knows sometimes, the way to a woman’s heart is through her belly.The music legend woke his wife up with breakfast this morning and a very pleased Annie Idibia shared it on her Instastory.

Talk about husband goals!

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-2face-prepares-breakfast-for-his.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

This girl dey eat sha!!! That's like two packs of noodles....ewo!!!
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Icon79(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
LOL. Was she eating lunch for breakfast? What they showed in those pictures are definitely lunch NOT breakfast!

O pari

harbdulrasaq88:
2face Idiba sure knows sometimes, the way to a woman’s heart is through her belly.The music legend woke his wife up with breakfast this morning and a very pleased Annie Idibia shared it on her Instastory.

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Beremx(f): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
chijokz:

@Beremx..In fact I'll cook breakfast for you daily if we get married.. No dulling.
that is so sweet of you. But i don marry sha. grin
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Next topic.

"2face washes the plates in the kitchen for his wife Annie (without Dishwasher, uses bare hands)"
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lol..xpect a msg frm me baby
Bonapart:
WhatsApp me for a start 3511008729
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by ariklawani(f): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Point of correct, one of his wife.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by peteofem(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Capital Nonsense. Wht is so special
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:

cc lalasticlala mynd44
others are sponsoring students to universities while tuface who is one of d biggest beneficiaries of street love hasn't done anything tangible to pay bk d love. he's there cooking for Annie and d op deemed it fit to post it here
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by netgurudahbadest: 10:07pm On May 03, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by jadonzi(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2018
Https://wap.africamp3.net
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by Deji63: 3:15pm On May 13, 2018
Tubaba. I no say na indomie but good one. Good o e bro.
Re: PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie by fanpace: 6:58pm On May 13, 2018
Bonapart:
so he should kill himself then abi, is commissioner of police or the governor. mtcwwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.