Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,450 members, 7,839,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Mr. Moderator? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Mr. Moderator? (531 Views)

Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mr. Moderator? by Pelpelly(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2010
I have posted a simple add (which I have seen many similar on here) and you continually delete my post. I have gone over the rules and do not see where I am in violation. Since you deem it fair to delete my adverts, maybe you can explain to me the errors in my post. The strength of Nairaland is in its community members and the unbiased fairness of its moderators. Below is what I posted:

I have a few of the new Ipad 32GB with Wi-Fi for sale.

I am located in U.S. and I will ship Ipad to you from here in the U.S.

These items are virtually sold out in stores at the moment but I can get my hands on a few to those who are interest (first come first serve). Only a limited supply so once they are gone they are gone.

Price is $1200 and includes express shipping to your door.
Re: Why Mr. Moderator? by nwachi2(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2010
u are a thieve in d house
Re: Why Mr. Moderator? by Pelpelly(m): 12:40am On Apr 19, 2010
I am sorry you feel that way but I don't know who you are? Have you ever dealt with me? If not, you should try watching what you say as these things have a tendency to bite you back.

But thanks for your thoughts anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

16 Killed, 30 Injured In Israeli Attack On Aid Flotilla Bound For Gaza / Will An African Country Take The 2010 World Cup / Do Not Read This If You Are Afriad Of Making Big Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.