Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos (1364 Views)

Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo / Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by dabrin: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
GistMore.com

An American Instagram and fitness model recently underwent a removal and reconstructive surgery to get all the silicone removed from her butt.

The lady known as @getbodiedbyj on Instagram shared shocking photos from the surgery and gave an update on the operation.

The first photo shows her laying on the hospital bed after she was operated on.

She wrote:

'1 Day Post REMOVAL & reconstruction of silicone, YES they CUT it out & suggesting more reconstructive surgery because the silicone was embedded within my skin, fat, muscle & tissue all the good stuff that I NEED, right now IDK if I want to go through this again. SO I’m just focusing on healing! PSA?I don’t post pics for pity or sympathy I post to EDUCATE! So if you can’t appreciate that & want to be negative while I’m trying to spread positivity & LIGHT just UNFOLLOW because No one has time for ignorance?? I have my journey highlighted on my page under Butt shots because people are asking me the same questions over & over.'

In her second post, where she shared an extremely graphic photo of her operated butt, the wife and mother, revealed she's now fighting an infection from the surgery and prays it doesn't cause her a necrotic tissue that will have to be cut out.

See photos below...

https://www.gistmore.com/instagram-model-gets-silicone-butt-removed-shares-shocking-photos

Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by dabrin: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by cruzita(f): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by Percocet(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
What's the end product?

Now you look so pale...

You go through all these surgeries just to get attention in the society.. smh
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by medexico(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Karma!
Leave your bum bum as it is, they will not hear
some people that saw this will still do their own surgery
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by Nogodye(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
She reap what she sow...Karma is a bitch!
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by olayinks007(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Is certain she go dey smell nw self. Oshisko
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by apexJ(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
yet 1 modafucker used to eat dah ass!!!
eyeew!!!!!
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by dabrin: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
wink
Re: Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos by dabrin: 7:43am On Feb 02, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Dad Birthday In A Royal Way. Money Is Good / E-money Celebrates His Brother, Kcee On His 38th Birthday (photo) / Bambam Celebrating Miracle’s Victory With Some Stylish Shaku Dance Move (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.