Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo (6443 Views)

Davido's Name Dropped As Two Former British Model Besties Fight (Photos) / Tunde Ednut In A Secret Romantic Relationship With Ghanaian Born Erica Emefa / Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by ben10th: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Is this body positivity? Is the question being asked on Instagram. Ghanaian born British model Enam Asiama wants to steal your soul with her beauty. How cute is she!

« How do you tell people about these stories of discrimination, but at the same time, positivity? Where it’s like, “Girl, I woke up today, and I’m just so thankful to be black. I woke up today, and I’m just so thankful that my fat ass could wake up and do something that inspires someone on the internet to love themselves.” A fat person can teach you to love yourself. Society tells me to hate myself, but yet I am the first person you think of in the morning & want to be or to show love to. »

Photos: https://maggrand.com/model-enam-asiama/
Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by Madibah(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ah cheesy
This kind BBW pass me o
Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by ashawopikin(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
God forbid

Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by ben10th: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2020
grin
Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
ben10th:

Photos: https://maggrand.com/model-enam-asiama/
Op post picture for
We lovers of bbw nah grin
Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Madibah:
Ah cheesy
This kind BBW pass me o
Abeg you know her name make I go search for her
I love bbw no be small grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by devilmaycry: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Madibah:
Ah cheesy
This kind BBW pass me o
Omoh no be only u oh grin
Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by Fixednaija(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Burna Boy house burnt down by hired thugs!

Buhari death certificate exposed!

Tompolo beat the war drum!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C8wOP7bs9Y
Re: Ghanaian Born British Model Gets The Internet Confused With This Photo by ben10th: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Download Album: The Game The Documentary 2005. / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot / Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.