Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments (7076 Views)

Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Lose N136.88 Billion In Five Days / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by presidency: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
According to the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC), Nigeria attracted US$66 billion in domestic and foreign investment commitments in 2017.

The 112 projects cover the oil & gas, manufacturing, agriculture, real estate, transportation, mining sectors, and so on, across 27 States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Sirjamo: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Those who possess business foresight know what Nigeria will be under Buhari and they are bringing there money in billions

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by yaki84: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
the investments came in large proportion which can't be seen by ordinary eyes.
U need extraordinary eyes before u can see these huge investments.
Abeg who get this eye make e epp me check weada e dey akwaibom?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Sirjamo: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
yaki84:
the investments came in large proportion which can't be seen by ordinary eyes.

U need extraordinary eyes before u can see these huge investments.

Abeg who get this eye make e epp me check weada e dey akwaibom?
You are not seeing it does not mean it's not happening

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by yaki84: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sirjamo:

must u quote me?
Why my opinion dey pain ur brain?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by magoo10(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lol wey the commitments na and the dullard is still looking for $1billion dollar loan to fight boko haram and make the economy poorer.
APC and propaganda is like 5&6

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by yaki84: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
66billion US dollars is equals to 20.196 Trillion naira. That amount is almost three times the size of 2017 budget n someone said that is what entered naija in 2017 from US n we didn't feel or see its effect in the economy n lives of average nigerians.......

Even the 2017 budget which isnt up to 40percent implementation rate is being felt by people like d man dat snapped with wads of notes sai'ing' buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Haganah: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
This evening is comedy time in Buhari’s Nigeria!

NBS has denied the 7million jobs so they bring up this one!

Abi is this another ‘technical’ achievement?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by TheKingIsHere: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Only on paper. No single positive effect on the lives of the average Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
presidency:
According to the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC), Nigeria attracted US$66 billion in domestic and foreign investment commitments in 2017.

The 112 projects cover the oil & gas, manufacturing, agriculture, real estate, transportation, mining sectors, and so on, across 27 States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

HOGWASH

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by JohnieWalker12(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na only for paper we dey see the billions. No real life impact on the masses. In fact #WengerOut #BuhariOut #ConteOut cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell and the common man and graduates have not felt the impacts of such funds. Who comes up with all these lies sef? Oh! I forgot money figures on paper only but in reality it has flown to one politicians bank account with wings.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Always investments on paper

I supported PMB coming in, but this administration has failed at virtually everything

even security - mention that and Benue + Taraba folks would slap you.

The only thing APC has excelled in is propaganda. They bungle that too grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by gergemam: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Insert your meme
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Naijacost22: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
APC and lies. Investment on paper way we no dey see. The question is how is the common man faring?
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by miky(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
yaki84:
66billion US dollars is equals to 20.196 Trillion naira. That amount is almost three times the size of 2017 budget n someone said that is what entered naija in 2017 from US n we didn't feel or see its effect in the economy n lives of average nigerians.......

Even the 2017 budget which isnt up to 40percent implementation rate is being felt by people like d man dat snapped with wads of notes sai'ing' buhari.

in depends on your degree, people are getting jobs in only specific sectors like oil

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by gurunlocker: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
According to, sorry an average Nigerians didn't feel the impact of the investment. Many job loss except for your imaginary 12 million agriculture job and a 200,000 Npower...
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by blackpanda: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Always investments on paper

I supported PMB coming in, but this administration has failed at virtually everything

even security - mention that and Benue + Taraba folks would slap you.

The only thing APC has excelled in is propaganda. They bungle that too grin

U never supported pmb. Stop telling lies just to have credibility

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
blackpanda:

U never supported pmb. Stop telling lies just to have credibility

My post history is there to see...no one sane can defend Buhari and deep down you...You know it
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by blackpanda: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nobody can successfully challenge buhari in 2019. All these wailers and haters making useless noise online dont even have pvc let alone to enter queue to vote! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by blackpanda: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

My post history is there to see...no one sane can defend Buhari and deep down you...You know it

I support buhari 110%.
He is the best president since our democracy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by blackpanda: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Why are u just a born liar U only joined nairaland in 2017...long after buhari conveniently won in 2015 (without ur so called support) !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by yaki84: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
miky:

in depends on your degree, people are getting jobs in only specific sectors like oil
ayam not understood u
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
blackpanda:

blackpanda to his useless homosexual father:

Now i know u are just a small boy. Cant waste my time chatting or arguing with u. Cheers

I agree...no wonder you are like this wink
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Bizibi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by Lomprico2: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
To sambisa I suppose. undecided
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
miky:

how many people are u talking about since 2015?
Re: Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments by lexy2014: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
what they mean by commitment there is pledge or better still pipeline deals. None of these investments are actually tangible. They are only verbal promises made 2d govt by foreign investors

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoprite Port Harcourt, Long Over Due. / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / Scam Alert. J Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.