Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) (52439 Views)

Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa / Your MBBS Is Not BMLS, Doctors Steer Clear Of The Lab!!! / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Millz404(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
careytommy7:

Olodo wants to marry doctor cheesy
Who tell you say i be olodo... . U know say i don finish school....cum d work abi u tink say i be ur papa mate.... Come first

Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Basdkg(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
will job sha
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
The first good news thread am opening today. I love the family achievement.
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Pecca: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
A lot of pple must have rushed in here...got shocked with what they saw...and forcefully retreated. Speechless. :-XA lot of pple must have rushed in here...got shocked with what they saw...and forcefully retreated. Speechless.
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
vjohnson:
Please, they are all Akwa ibomites to be precise

Are you serious, any proof?
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by BaeMercy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
bugidon:
My good people from the east kiss
Why must you divide Nigeria? You are too old for all these I wonder the kinda mentality you will train your kids with...
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by BaeMercy(f): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pecca:
A lot of pple must have rushed in here...got shocked with what they saw...and forcefully retreated. Speechless. :-XA lot of pple must have rushed in here...got shocked with what they saw...and forcefully retreated. Speechless.
Shock? Can't you live your life without tribalism? smh!
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by IgboBasthard: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

are they your neighbors in no mans land ? grin grin

Yam Tuber Leg, how na?
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by savageee(f): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
beauty without education is notin, una carry first
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by IgboBasthard: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
kikake:

How I wish you give up life of parasitism to let us stay in our own country in the east.

If you had sense, you should have known that so long as you insist on one Nigeria, any Nigerian is constitutionally allowed to live anywhere in Nigeria.

Go home first....to prepare for Biafra!

Stop supporting wandering and disturbing other Nigerians in their homeland.

The oil dey Ijaw land not igboland.

Gettata here.
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Yam Tuber Leg, how na?
Igbo amaka grin
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Go home first....to prepare for Biafra!

Stop supporting wandering and disturbing other Nigerians in their homeland.

The oil dey Ijaw land not igboland.

Gettata here.
Support one Nigeria and stop mis-yarning.
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by bugidon(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria is divided already
BaeMercy:

Why must you divide Nigeria?
You are too old for all these
I wonder the kinda mentality you will train your kids with...
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by mercyville: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

are they your neighbors in no mans land ? grin grin

grin

No, They are my neighbours in 'no woman's land' grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by mercyville: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
FeddysWorld:
So if my family and I snap pictures as we are all lawyers i will make front page. I will be back.

grin
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
mercyville:

grin

No, They are my neighbours in 'no woman's land' grin
Na the same thing grin
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by mercyville: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

Na the same thing grin

What about 'no brother's land'? grin
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
mercyville:

What about 'no brother's land'? grin
"No mans land" includes all of the above.

ask sarrki and alariiwo
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by berryfield(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
It is nice but it is not a big deal. Being a doctor does not make you outstanding. Go with your passion.
Emmalez:

Wow this is very cute…

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/01/photos-meet-nigerian-family-members-doctors/

Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by BaeMercy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
bugidon:
Nigeria is divided already
It is not As a citizen what have you contributed to make this nation a better place?
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by AkifRusvelt: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
davbaba:
READ OOOOOO!!!!!

Greetings from Lagos.pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here in Lagos. its God that
saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired. I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase u get a text message like this..

You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-04-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread de news. we never know who we might save.Sent as received.

#Copied �
Its horrible !!! Please write this in support jiji !
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by kereman1: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
TSingerr:

Ode...who is a doctor in your father's lineage?
not an iota of wisdom is in u
Re: Nigerian Family Members Who Are All Doctors (Photos) by TSingerr(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2018
kereman1:

not an iota of wisdom is in u

Sha answer the question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chevron To Sack 6,750 Staff / Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.