Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

"Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga (985 Views)

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by KNEO777: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
TV Girl, Shade Ladipo took to twitter this morning to rant against Paddy Adenuga over an article he wrote some days ago.

In the article, he detailed how he attempted to buy Chevron's Oil and Gas company in Netherlands at 29, without help from his billionaire father.

Read Also: [url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/01/paddy-adenuga-how-i-nearly-bought-chevron-netherlands-without-my-familys-support/

Shade thinks he needs to take  'several seats' as it all reeks of privilege and not hard work.

Read her tweets below:

[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/02/cut-the-bullshit-shade-ladipo-slams-billionaire-adenugas-son-paddy-adenuga/

Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by Percocet(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
But why is she getting all emotional?
You don't tell another how to live his/her life
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by cruzita(f): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
but to be sincere ,this guy is just priviledged
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by Blakjewelry(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Maybe she don dey eye the guy since, but nigga no wan look her side
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by philip0906(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello Shade Ladipo Market

1. Your post reeks of pure hatred,envy,jealousy and makes you sound like the young man wronged you.
2. Paddy Adenuga did not throw his story at your face or force you to read through at gun point.
3. While you are entitled to your opinion, you should be reasonable and not make yourself a fool in the public square.
4. Paddy Adenuga's being privileged to be born into a rich family does not make him less of human being who shouldn't take his chances at life. He has taken a shot at life,hence his story.
5. It isn't Paddy Adenuga's fault that your father or my father aren't billionaires.
6. We are all hustling hard to provide a guaranteed future for our kids. If I eventually turn out to be a billionaire like Mike Adenuga, I don't expect anyone to throw my kids under the bus or rant because I have paid the price like Mike Adenuga has.
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by donstan18: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:

I understand your point.

But, that doesn't mean people shouldn't mind there business, what's her business if he bragged or not?

Did Paddy Adenuga direct his story to her?

She's simply jealous but hiding under the shield of "Privileged to".
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by martyns303(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
like where did he get the $50m he used to bid for the asset? a 29yr old? the only notable place he ever worked was in his father's company, even if he borrowed the money from a bank to bid, what could he possibly use as collateral except for the Adenuga name.

I however admire his courage, determination, desire for success and effort in creating a name for himself.
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by MicheyJ1: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
She thinks everyone one is as broke as she is.
Poverty mentality
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by SalamRushdie: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Since this guy refused to get anything to do with these Lagos fake women they have all been very pissed at him
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by Beremx(f): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
donstan18:

I understand your point.

But, that doesn't mean people shouldn't mind there business, what's her business if he bragged or not?

Did Paddy Adenuga direct his story to her?

She's simply jealous but hiding under the shield of "Privileged to".

her comments does not reek of jealousy. She is just seeking for attention. How on earth can she be jealous? She no reach na!
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by donstan18: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
her comments does not reek of jealousy. She is just seeking for attention. How on earth can she be jealous? She no reach na!

Lol, you have a point shaa!

Maybe I was wrong.
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by bujebudanu1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
martyns303:
like where did he get the $50m he used to bid for the asset? a 29yr old? the only notable place he ever worked was in his father's company, even if he borrowed the money from a bank to bid, what could he possibly use as collateral except for the Adenuga name.

I however admire his courage, determination, desire for success and effort in creating a name for himself.

Is bank loan free?
Re: "Cut The Bullshit' - Shade Ladipo Slams Billionaire Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga by bujebudanu1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
cruzita:

Pray to be privileged
You don't even know one bit of the guy
And the young man got balls to start his multi million dollar company which shows he's not lazy.
He must pay back wherever the money is coming .b it bank or from d dad
Can u see what davido is doing around.
Can u see what cuppy is doing around
Can u see what our presido children are doing and many more

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Idris Elba Gets Engaged To Somalian Girlfriend (watch Video) / Bbnaija: Teddy.a And Khloe Smoke After She Had A War Of Words With Alex(video) / Wizkid & Davido Performed Again On Stage, See What Wizkid Did (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.