Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online (9669 Views)

Stop Making This Silly Mistakes. / 3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online by sircrabo: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Server88:
well said, most Nigerians are not ready to invest in their business...That's how I told someone I could drive 40,000 visitors that google analytics will pickup to his site for just N5000 per month. Even though I gave him a free test of 500 users in 30 mins he still didn't bulge. undecided
I don't know if they just have this mentality that everyone online is a scammer, I'm sure if they see their doppelganger online they'd still call him a scammer.

There's no business that will pay you well online without a significant investment. Be it faucets or Ad clicking they would eat up your time in place of your money. Which is more expensive? 'Cause Time is a currency.

pls I run an online store with jumia. pls tell me how your system can help increase sales. I need to drive local traffic to my url to optimise sales

My url : jumia. com. ng /allure-trading

Thanks
Re: Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online by dHustle: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
US unverified Adsense with $200+ for sale
Contact me 08 13437 1687
Re: Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online by McFAI(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is lovely..
Im a web and graphics designer. I have an idea to share. Anyone in Lagos interested?

1 Like

Re: Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online by alterego17: 3:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Server88:

Kindly check my signature for my contact details.

Check Ur mail...
Re: Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 04, 2018
alterego17:

Check Ur mail...
Done...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Solar Set Up Journey After A Year. Very Cool / List Of Non Banking Financial Institutions In Nigeria / CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.