Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197909 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by realestgee(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Darmmiiee:
Still haven't heard from them ooooh embarassed sad
try sending a mail to Toyin Oyeneye. She will get back to you. I had the same issues and she helped me out
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Darmmiiee(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
realestgee:

try sending a mail to Toyin Oyeneye. She will get back to you. I had the same issues and she helped me out

Still nothing from either places. I've given up, will apply again next year
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by realestgee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Darmmiiee:

cebmanagedservices@cebglobal.com try that mail as well. Hopefully they reply

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by AbbyE: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Darmmiiee:

Hi
check the mail that was sent to you from Toyin. A phone number should be there, call instead
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nelronaldo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Darmmiiee:
Please who do I contact if I had network issues and can't continue with the assessment
Same here, i couldn't complete mine with two questions left. I tried contacting support but the mail didn't deliver, so i chilled.
Have you been able to resolve yours?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Darmmiiee(f): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=nelronaldo post=65975655]
Same here, i couldn't complete mine with two questions left. I tried contacting support but the mail didn't deliver, so i chilled.
Have you been able to resolve yours?[/quote

Not yet. I just called Mdm Toyin and she said I should send an email but I've sent one for over 2 hours and no reply..
I haven't even started the numerical
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Darmmiiee(f): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
realestgee:

Thanks, I've done that
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Darmmiiee(f): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
realestgee:

Thank you so much for your concern. They've rectified the issue and I've finally completed the assessment. I think the numerical is waaay easier than the verbal only time constraint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please who has PWC past questions. Not SHL questions.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by afolwalex20(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
The questions are difficult o..
I was sweating when I finished.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Darmmiiee(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
nelronaldo:

Have you been able to resolve yours?

They've replied me and I've taken the test. What about you?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Similar.

Besides, can I get a copy of the materials

MikeAsher2:

Bro, to start prepping ahead, do you know if the verification test questions will be from this same material pack? They were helpful during the preparation for the online.

Or would the next stage be totally different set of questions, even though as similar??

Anybody can answer pls
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Ernest93: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pls ooooo, i thought we wud b notified concerning the test... How far na?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Elizdee: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Darmmiiee:

Thank you so much for your concern. They've rectified the issue and I've finally completed the assessment. I think the numerical is waaay easier than the verbal only time constraint

Hello,
Please anyone get an acknowledgement or a mail after the completion of the test.

I didn’t get any mail from them, I had to close the page myself.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Festusd: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Elizdee:

Hello,
Please anyone get an acknowledgement or a mail after the completion of the test.

I didn’t get any mail from them, I had to close the page myself.

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by realestgee(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Darmmiiee:

You are welcome...
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Pauloshenks12: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pls did anyone got an acknowledgement mail immediately after the completion of the test?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by OgahBohz: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
can I still apply ?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pauloshenks12:
Pls did anyone got an acknowledgement mail immediately after the completion of the test?

No acknowledgement mail.

If you have completed the test, then you have nothing to worry about until the day of either jubilation or gnashing of teeth. grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

No acknowledgement mail.

If you have completed the test, then you have nothing to worry about until the day of either jubilation or gnashing of teeth.grin

Lol grin @ "gnashing of teeth"....na hellfire? grin grin grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:

Lol grin @ "gnashing of teeth"....na hellfire? grin grin grin

grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Funmilee(f): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
OgahBohz:
can I still apply ?
yeah, you can.. but that would have to be next year

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by funkycutie(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
I HAVE PWC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS/SHL. AFTER THE LONG SEARCH I FINALLY GOT IT

Plz can u send me the past questions. . funkycutie25@yahoo.com. ..thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ekpemina007(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2018
PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO TOOK D GRANT THORTON TEST AND GOT TO D INTERVIEW STAGE LIKE ME PLEASE HAVE U GOTTEN UR OFFER LETTER? coolPLEASE IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO TOOK D GRANT THORTON TEST AND GOT TO D INTERVIEW STAGE LIKE PLEASE HAVE U GOTTEN UR OFFER LETTER?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DrFreemason: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2018
ekpemina007:
PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO TOOK D GRANT THORTON TEST AND GOT TO D INTERVIEW STAGE LIKE ME PLEASE HAVE U GOTTEN UR OFFER LETTER? coolPLEASE IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO TOOK D GRANT THORTON TEST AND GOT TO D INTERVIEW STAGE LIKE PLEASE HAVE U GOTTEN UR OFFER LETTER?
Are you talking about the Grant Thornton 2018 recruitment? Have they started calling people for test and interviews?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ekpemina007(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
DrFreemason:

Are you talking about the Grant Thornton 2018 recruitment? Have they started calling people for test and interviews?
yes I wrote did d test and interview d same day just wanna know if they had began to give out offer letter
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DrFreemason: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
ekpemina007:
yes I wrote did d test and interview d same day just wanna know if they had began to give out offer letter
This is serious, when did you write the test?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by DrFreemason: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2018
ekpemina007:
Bro, can you please call or chat me up on whatsapp? I would like to discuss something with you. My number is 0
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Larshe: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Any latest from PWC?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
I might be wrong though but it looks like the number of people that applied this year is very low compared to those that applied last year.
This naira land platform is too dry for my liking.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Larshe: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
nena2014:
I might be wrong though but it looks like the number of people that applied this year is very low compared to those that applied last year.
This naira land platform is too dry for my liking.

Just let the mails start coming in
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Larshe:

Just let the mails start coming in

Lol, and they will start asking for Whatsapp group links. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.