Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (198030 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Dheliozy(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2018
Got a regret mail. That's very sad undecided
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 6:14pm On May 02, 2018
Oiyza:

lol it’s a sis thou

Oops! Sorry dear.

The username is somehow grin grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 02, 2018
To those that passed, OPQ tips for folks next year would come in handy now, it has proven to work for you. Godspeed as you prepare for the next stage.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 02, 2018
buccy:
Pls where is mike asher and trcv??

I full ground remain...

I got the invite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by SacrodAYAN: 6:38pm On May 02, 2018
fisolaire:

Please who else has not gotten any mail?

I
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by thelastgenius: 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
Adheir:
To those that passed, OPQ tips for folks next year would come in handy now, it has proven to work for you. Godspeed as you prepare for the next stage.

Sigh, At this point, I don't think there's any way one can be prepared enough for that tsunami of a questionnaire.
I personally judged my performance and I honestly believed I wouldn't scale through because I thought I answered wrongly.
Anyways, like those before us have said: 1. PwC core values 2. Consistency with your answers ( This, I think is very important).

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
MikeAsher2:

I full ground remain...

I got the invite. 15th kindly send me mail oh, let's get acquainted...

My own be say make nothing come spoil show. From the drive there, to my expected nice group members to my interview panel to even the questions. I want a smooth ride because I'm getting this shii! cheesy
Congratulations bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 6:59pm On May 02, 2018
Dheliozy:
Got a regret mail. That's very sad undecided

Cheer up bro. Better things lie ahead. Tell them "Thank you"

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 7:08pm On May 02, 2018
thelastgenius:

Sigh, At this point, I don't think there's any way one can be prepared enough for that tsunami of a questionnaire.
I personally judged my performance and I honestly believed I wouldn't scale through because I thought I answered wrongly.
Anyways, like those before us have said: 1. PwC core values 2. Consistency with your answers ( This, I think is very important).

I feel in trying to be consistent, played down on some other traits which were important as well.

I think I'll advice candidates to do some practice tests, digest the analysis from those practice tests, then read up the core values and requirements for the particular job role. At this point you should be able to match one or two sequences in your mind. Then do a few more practice tests and see if the analysis matches the requirements of the job role. Once you can get that consistently, you should be good to go.

My opinion though. There are many ways to kill a rat.

Commit it to God though... When you've prepared as much as possible.

Start your preparation immediately after the verification test, otherwise there'll be no time after you get the email. I got caught in that web too.

Goodluck! God bless!
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Kunlexzy4greatn: 7:17pm On May 02, 2018
Team May 18th.

JoeEINSTEIN:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!! The eagle has landed. wink

"All things are working for my good, He's intentional...never failing!"

My God has done it again o! After that killer OPQ, He has single handedly brought me through with a mighty arm!

One more Success Mail to go, and I'm inside PwC grin. Yes! Yes!!

Team #May18, identify...make we relate ahead so group discussion can be smooth.

#It shall be done.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by thelastgenius: 7:20pm On May 02, 2018
NaMzZy:

I feel in trying to be consistent, played down on some other traits which were important as well.

I think I'll advice candidates to do some practice tests, digest the analysis from those practice tests, then read up the core values and requirements for the particular job role. At this point you should be able to match one or two sequences in your mind. Then do a few more practice tests and see if the analysis matches the requirements of the job role. Once you can get that consistently, you should be good to go.

My opinion though. There are many ways to kill a rat.

Commit it to God though... When you've prepared as much as possible.

Start your preparation immediately after the verification test, otherwise there'll be no time after you get the email. I got caught in that web too.

Goodluck! God bless!

There are many ways to kill a rat. True that!

And I agree with the point you raised, trying to be consistent also has an effect of playing down other traits.
I think avoiding this situation is making sure the traits being downplayed are not one of the key values.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2018
Adheir:

Now, I want to say I owe my scaling through entirely to God. Yes, I'm a strong believer in God like that.

Then, I'd also say I did my homework thoroughly by studying through past threads, picking up tips here and there and finally, having the PwC core values as the framework with which I structured and patterned my selections.

However, I discovered (subjective opinion) that one may not be able to entirely (100%) conform to those values as options would be shuffled to make you prioritize some values over some when they're consistently being put together. So the thing to do is ensure at least 85-95% fit to PwC core values by being consistent with certain choices everytime they are brought up. That is, create an overall persona that fits at least 85-95% into PwC core values.

For me, I consistently sold myself as someone that loves people, outgoing, an ideas-person, changing to adapt to new environment, doesn't conform to rules and status quo, analytical and perceptive. But the trade off was I had to consistently score low on trusting people (honestly, I thought I wouldn't go through for that, it was a fear I struggled with after the OPQ. But then, God did His thing).

So, conclusively, be consistent, be wise (truthful at times, tactful at times), and be balanced.

Above all pray and be a believer. God will do His job, but you must also do your job, but don't relent on your job.

Through this whole process, I have found strength and faith consistently through this verse of the Bible:

"For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them."
—Ps 44:3

My philosophy is "Work as if it all depends on you and Pray as if it all depends on God."

Could help you too. Peace.

19 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by unamdi(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Did you take note of the date and time?
Yes
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
Great! This post is #endorsed

JoeEINSTEIN:

Now, I want to say I owe my scaling through entirely to God. Yes, I'm a strong believer in God like that.

Then, I'd also say I did my homework thoroughly by studying through past threads, picking up tips here and there and finally, having the PwC core values as the framework with which I structured and patterned my selections.

However, I discovered (subjective opinion) that one may not be able to entirely (100%) conform to those values as options would be shuffled to make you prioritize some values over some when they're consistently being put together. So the thing to do is ensure at least 85-95% fit to PwC core values by being consistent with certain choices everytime they are brought up. That is, create an overall persona that fits at least 85-95% into PwC core values.

For me, I consistently sold myself as someone that loves people, outgoing, an ideas-person, changing to adapt to new environment, doesn't conform to rules and status quo, analytical and perceptive. But the trade off was I had to consistently score low on trusting people (honestly, I thought I wouldn't go through for that, it was a fear I struggled with after the OPQ. But then, God did His thing).

So, conclusively, be consistent, be wise (truthful at times, tactful at times), and be balanced.

Above all pray and be a believer. God will do His job, but you must also do your job, but don't relent on your job.

Through this whole process, I have found strength and faith consistently through this verse of the Bible:

"For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them."

My philosophy is "Work as if it all depends on you and Pray as if it all depends on God."

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ibnchokomah(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
unamdi:

Yes
Just have someone forward the attached documents to you so you'll print. We were not told to come with a copy of the invite so one way or the other you'll be verified
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:

I actually clicked least likely on trusting people because that's my personality . And I was scared too. Which makes me wonder how I scaled through.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Presbeuo(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:

I fully endorse the highlighted post.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:

Am so so happy u scaled through this stage,
Ps- He would perfect that which He has started in your life. IJn Amen

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by thelastgenius: 10:07pm On May 02, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:

You have said the real truth here.
Now this is why I think consistency is very important, I sold myself off as 'Very trusting', 'Less likely to adapt', 'Not one who likes to be busy', ' Analytical' 'One who loves people and is jovial', ' One that doesn't conform to the rules of the game', 'one who is proud of my achievements', 'Not competitive', 'Not an ideas/conceptual thought liking person'
there's a number of opposites in the traits we showed, yet we both passed. Maybe because we were consistent with our traits, Maybe because of the other traits we share.

Be truthful and consistent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2018
Kunlexzy4greatn:
Team May 18th.

PM me please
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Omoyennimie(f): 11:33pm On May 02, 2018
May 17

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Paragon19: 11:42pm On May 02, 2018
Any May 14 in da building grin grin grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by taiami: 3:41am On May 03, 2018
Regarding the OPQ, some have said it all. I want to add that don't panic when you have to take time to digest your answers. As much as possible consistency is important. spent almost an hour during my OPQ, because I was trying not to get confused. In order words, no harm in taking your time. The test isn't timed.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Maurice25: 4:04am On May 03, 2018
Any thursday May 10 in the house?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Worldboss187: 8:21am On May 03, 2018
ibnchokomah:
June 1st.. This is not so good. My diamond bank training school resumes before then.. I was expecting the first batch. Anyway.. Thank God. When I get to that bridge I'll cross it
Bro, do you wanna swap with a first batch date?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 8:39am On May 03, 2018
Are people still getting mails now?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ibnchokomah(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2018
Worldboss187:

Bro, do you wanna swap with a first batch date?
Yes.. What's the date?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2018
Omoyennimie:
May 17

here
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by misterEli: 10:12am On May 03, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Yes.. What's the date?

Want to swap for may 23rd?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Worldboss187: 10:22am On May 03, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Yes.. What's the date?

May 9
let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by fisolaire: 10:50am On May 03, 2018
Have you now gotten a mail?
SacrodAYAN:

I
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by SacrodAYAN: 10:55am On May 03, 2018
fisolaire:
Have you now gotten a mail?

Nope
You??

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.